• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why does London look more and more like a Muslim country just like Singapore?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think back to the early 2010s and 2000s,how many of ur Malay neighbors who walked around void decks wore hijabs?almost none.u must live in a ultra conservative area or lieing about being a singaporean when ur clearly Indonesian.

Year 2010 or 2020 watever building u saw those days, now already vanished. New landscape...new building. New Singapore. So putting hijab can be considered as fashion to some too.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think back to the early 2010s and 2000s,how many of ur Malay neighbors who walked around void decks wore hijabs?almost none.u must live in a ultra conservative area or lieing about being a singaporean when ur clearly Indonesian.
Its called coercion. If they do not wear hijab, maybe kena insulted or threatened. Just like the stupid mask we are forced to wear. If one doesn't wear, will face same consequence.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Year 2010 or 2020 watever building u saw those days, now already vanished. New landscape...new building. So putting hijab can be considered as fashion to some too.

The only time that thing can be considered fashion is when camel sex is considered trendy.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Year 2010 or 2020 watever building u saw those days, now already vanished. New landscape...new building. New Singapore. So putting hijab can be considered as fashion to some too.
Can i ask u a qns? Why muslim lady need to put hijab? Is a must or optional?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But to you, this is ok

632846848.jpg.0.jpg
not ok. too many red lanterns and whores.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when British were here, Malays were drinking whisky, speak like Jacob Rees mogg, join the armed forces, studied at englush schools because british were cultured.

No they didn't......they were working as shoe shine boys and chauffeurs at best.....
Only the Chinese worked in the trading houses and bourses and merchant docks.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No they didn't......they were working as shoe shine boys and chauffeurs at best.....
Only the Chinese worked in the trading houses and bourses and merchant docks.
They joined the army and police.
And the elites were given title "sir" by the queen, like the sultan of johore and selangor.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They joined the army and police.
And the elites were given title "sir" by the queen, like the sultan of johore and selangor.

Kinda weird when it comes down to career choices for Malays it either boils down to police or army even in colonial times.....

I hope one day malay boys and girls step forward courageously and announce they want to be writers or architects or real estate tycoon or tech billionaire and challenge the status quo.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can i ask u a qns? Why muslim lady need to put hijab? Is a must or optional?

Woman are advise to guard their modesty.

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. [Q24:31]

Not just the Muslimah. Those xtians woman are supposed to put on hijab too. But the NT altered everything. Wats stated in the OT is obsolute now. :biggrin:

But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head. [Corinthians 11:5-6]

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinda weird when it comes down to career choices for Malays it either boils down to police or army even in colonial times.....

I hope one day malay boys and girls step forward courageously and announce they want to be writers or architects or real estate tycoon or tech billionaire and challenge the status quo.
They are doing it already. Slowly, but surely.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can. Only between husband and wife, in a room in privacy.

i understand wearing clothes to cover the women's adornment and guard their privates or aurat but what exactly does the hijab protect?their identity when performing an execution or commiting a terrorist act?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i understand wearing clothes to cover the women's adornment and guard their privates or aurat but what exactly does the hijab protect?their identity when performing an execution or commiting a terrorist act?

Modesty.

If its for terrorist act, it should have happened 1400 yrs ago, or immediately after the demise of the Prophet, pbuh. :rolleyes:

1599894774405.png

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching a YouTube video located in London and I realise there seems to be more and more occurance of people wearing the hijab just like Singapore....

It's very strange even though u say Singapore is made up of 20 percent Malays but the Malays in sg tend to be more of a moderate type and they seldom wear the hijab last time unless they go to a religious school......so obviously alot of these hijab wearers are foreigners from Malaysia or Indonesia or possibly even middle Eastern countries.

that's the Jewish plan from even before WW2 (Kalergi Plan).....................they control most western European countries and they let in muslims and blacks.....................part of their war on the White people............

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the London hijab wearers are tourist from middle east.
The refugees and immigrant hijab wearers cannot afford to shop in central London.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's the Jewish plan from even before WW2 (Kalergi Plan).....................they control most western European countries and they let in muslims and blacks.....................part of their war on the White people............

Rem. In their scripture they are the Chosen One. The rest are Gentiles!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jews are over rated. I remember Barbara Streisand being named as world's sexist woman. That is when I knew they control the press and Hollywood.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows? The jews probably wrote the quran based on jewush myth and created Islamic religion to screw the arabs. We definitely know mohamad did not write the quran. Even arabs will testify to that.