• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do these 2 losers keep spamming me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was briefly banned. the reasons were quite obvious. what i don't understand why the following 2 losers who hardly post any constructive or meaningful opinions would behave in such cowardly sneaky manners?

for more details, pls go to the INFRACTION SITE and see for yourself their lame behaviour. is there anyone else who were targeted this way.

it's an abuse of the system which the host leongsam should take a good hard look. to me it seems that cyberbullies collaborating in gang gets away with all their despicable action. and this is definitely not the way a FREE SPEECH forum should be run.:mad:

03-03-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
10:58 PM QXD
10:57 PM QXD
04:13 PM QXD
04:12 PM QXD
03:36 PM Ah Guan
03:35 PM Ah Guan
02-03-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
01:13 PM QXD
02-03-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
01:11 PM QXD
01-03-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
04:44 PM QXD
25-02-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
03:23 PM QXD
25-02-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
02:24 PM QXD
15-02-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
07:49 AM Ah Guan
11-02-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
11:30 AM QXD
11:27 AM QXD
11:21 AM QXD
11-02-2009 You have received a warning at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
11:19 AM QXD
11:16 AM QXD
11:14 AM QXD
11:07 AM QXD

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: why do these 2 losers kept spamming me?

Someone does not like you. :smile: I can't change that. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the someones are a gang of cyberbullies probably from SDP INTERNET BRIGADE.

many are critical about paps, i m too in certain policies of theirs. but in reality, SDP is the one who is doing more damage to singapore than one could have imagine.

someone has to do the dirty works to expose them and reveal their true motive..

many choose to be misled by frivolous criticisms against paps but overlook the more sinister deplorable kind of actions coming from SDP. an example would be chee complaining to president obama and hoping the latter would take some drastic sanction against singapore.

if we were to look closely, chee's complaint is more like an instigation and sowing of discords between newly elected presd. obama and singapore. what purposes or retribulation would hit singapore suppose obama fell for traitor chee's ploy?

thankfully, chee's whinning was ignored but everyone now should be clear what chee really hopes for singapore. he hopes nothing good for singapore. he hopes for downfall, suffering and misery. so wake up singaporeans to the true intention of a devious cheat, liar and hypocrite!:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

see what i mean? another new bo liao from them.:oIo: how the losers do know how to use the IGNORE key?

Today
04-03-2009 You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
01:35 AM Ah Guan

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

t
someone has to do the dirty works to expose them and reveal their true motive..

I admire your noble cause. However, you have to realise that when you do dirty work, you're going to end up covered in shit. :biggrin:

You have to learn to deal with that yourself rather than come crying to me on a regular basis and claiming that I'm not doing my job.

I pretty much let anyone post whatever they please here as long as they put it in the right section. You'll just have to get used to this fact. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if forummer brothers and sisters dare to stand up for JUSTICE, such deplorable actions wouldn't be happening.

are chilvary and true righteous dead in this forum??:confused:

OzSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal

I admire your noble cause. However, you have to realise that when you do dirty work, you're going to end up covered in shit. :biggrin:

You have to learn to deal with that yourself rather than come crying to me on a regular basis and claiming that I'm not doing my job.

I pretty much let anyone post whatever they please here as long as they put it in the right section. You'll just have to get used to this fact. :p

But this QXD is a real asshole. Hey its your forum, you wanna have a piece of shit spamming your forum causing you hours of work, that's your problem

It it were me I would ban his ass.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

very good. u have proven u are biased and prejudiced yourself:oIo: hopefully u are not in their league or there would not be mass mutiny in ur shadowy kopitiam.

u host this forum and u let the proliferation of clones to spam every postings of mine. it does say much about ur own neutrality.:oIo::oIo:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

u host this forum and u let the proliferation of clones to spam every postings of mine. it does say much about ur own neutrality.:oIo::oIo:

I host the forum. However, I don't moderate the contents. I let members take care of each other. The ban you ended up with is a result of excessive infractions against you. It's automatic and lasts 24 hours.

If you don't have sufficient firepower to deal with your opposition, I suggest you recruit some help so you can give as good as you get. :biggrin:

However, please don't get me involved in your causes. I have much better things to do with my time. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I host the forum. However, I don't moderate the contents. I let members take care of each other. The ban you ended up with is a result of excessive infractions against you. It's automatic and lasts 24 hours.

If you don't have sufficient firepower to deal with your opposition, I suggest you recruit some help so you can give as good as you get. :biggrin:

However, please don't get me involved in your causes. I have much better things to do with my time. :p

maybe u should be able to DISABLE certain control gadgets. they are grossly being abused especially in the hands of the a master shapeshifters and his entire horde of clones.

please go check the number of dormant clones in the likes of pirate copy leetahsar. then check into the FRIENDLIST of the master copy shapeshifter ng ejay.

i hope i have enough evidences to provide u regarding "no evidence to slander the reputation of some prominent member".:wink:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot BobDog Go jump MRT tracks

if forummer brothers and sisters dare to stand up for JUSTICE, such deplorable actions wouldn't be happening.

unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

fucking hypocrite steal from temples cheat & con friends bash your father.

go jump mrt tracks and end all your misery!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah...don't think u own the forum. if u wanna be host, set up your own kopitiam. the collection of clones to aid and enhance your dirty works show what kind of loser and coward you really are!

and please conceal dearly that your SDP camouflage is not fully revealed. maybe that should be the job of our singapore court.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot Bob Dog crimes

unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

Engaged in illicit gay activities is a crime!

Stealing temple donations is a crime!

Bashing your father is a crime!

Conning property is a crime!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and u r a crybaby coward who has so much effort for INFRACTION. so u must be the infraction wendy is it?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You incessant whining to Leongsam sure provides more fuel to the fire.

First you claim to be a monk.

Then you claim to be a Christian.

Then you became a moderator of your own FAILED forum to showcase your slander and sick fantasies.

Then you befriend people who took you in and then backstabbed them.

Then you got blanket banned by Delphi Forums for impersonation, inappropriate behaviour and posting banned content.

Now you pretend to be a political wannabe.

And worst of all, you create a clone insulting GMS and the name of Almighty God.

Be happy that you are the most ridiculed, most derided, most laughed at forummer here, for no one can imagine what bigger a failure in life you are in person.

oh really, huh? isn't that the unique skill sdp ib are best at? so does that qualifies "slander accusation against prominent member" without evidences?

by the way, please do not corrupt the term FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRACY. none of ur losers and cowards gang are really qualify. the only thing you clowns are best at is being COWARDS AND HYPOCRITES!:oIo::oIo: