• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do some men think that they are better looking than they actually are?

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps the men here can explain this phenomena or rather rate themselves from 1 to 10 (very ugly to very handsome)

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its normal. Our ministers also think they are more useful than they are. You will always feel you deserve higher pay than you are getting....see the drift?

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
its normal. Our ministers also think they are more useful than they are. You will always feel you deserve higher pay than you are getting....see the drift?
then do you think women have this strange overestimation of self worth or same like men?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle ever said for this kind of thing we cannot ownself think and say KNN it must be coming from other people and at least a few like what my uncle had leeceived his KNN

Don't be like fucking phua jibye toa neh kor @ginfreely gansiokbin ownself say ownself average looking when she is a fucking lao hunchback auntie KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle ever said for this kind of thing we cannot ownself think and say KNN it must be coming from other people and at least a few like what my uncle had leeceived his KNN

Don't be like fucking phua jibye toa neh kor @ginfreely gansiokbin ownself say ownself average looking when she is a fucking lao hunchback auntie KNN
Just look at how this son of the gan ownself saying ownself average looking.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ve...my-thread-to-post-replies.305660/post-3405197

Only you evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore got cow dung mother wife daughters whereas I am average looking no where cow dung. Pui!
@ginfreely pu your toa neh kor

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you guys mind not polluting this thread and turn it into a personal vengeance tirade? you may have a problem with whoever she is but others like me don't.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you guys mind not polluting this thread and turn it into a personal vengeance tirade? you may have a problem with whoever she is but others like me don't.
What my uncle trying to tell you is the wise statement I.e that it is not for us nor anyone to ownself think about how good or bad looking we are KNN it is for others to comment and not just 1 KNN

That's a plain stupid thinking KNN
Be clear minded

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
What my uncle trying to tell you is the wise statement I.e that it is not for us nor anyone to ownself think about how good or bad looking we are KNN it is for others to comment and not just 1 KNN
whatever. just take your wisdom elsewhere. i ain't interested in your gibberish.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
not interested. just leave will you. why are you being such a irritating pest. do you have any EQ??? GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!
What right do you have to disallow me to comment? KNN you can simplee ignore it if you dislike. I have my rights to correct any stupid things if I like KNN

Be clear minded.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man needs to feel confident. Look confident irregardless of how one look.

When talking to people, look into their eyes. When walking, stand absolutely upright and walk. When talking to people, always be attentive and nod your head.