• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do SDP supporters love Nair?

A

Alu862

Why do SDP supporters love Nair? Do they believe all PRCs are spies?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fighters are all directing their fire on LKy famiLEE LEEgime.

This is regardless of Reform Party or SDP or any others or non-party members.

Gopalan is US citizen. He does not belong to any party as well.

:p:biggrin::cool:

A

Alu862

Fighters are all directing their fire on LKy famiLEE LEEgime.

This is regardless of Reform Party or SDP or any others or non-party members.

Gopalan is US citizen. He does not belong to any party as well.

:p:biggrin::cool:

He abused freedom of speech by calling PRCs spies. Come on, they may be bad but they aren't all spies. Neither are they all agents of communism. And communism is not the same as Marxism--tell you good friend Nair that.

Nair is NOT A US citizen. He runs and hides behind so called land of the free whne he likes it. Has he done anything for America?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting enough, in Today's and Straits Times, PM LHL in his closed-door address to ISD, spoke about the possibility of embedded sleeper agents, to be activated when needed by their host country.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
He abused freedom of speech by calling PRCs spies. Come on, they may be bad but they aren't all spies. Neither are they all agents of communism. And communism is not the same as Marxism--tell you good friend Nair that.

Nair is NOT A US citizen. He runs and hides behind so called land of the free whne he likes it. Has he done anything for America?

You take up PRCs' issue with Gopalan? You are PRC?:p

I will leave that PRC issue to Gopalan & PRCs to settle, his view, not mine. :smile:

At least Gopalan worked so many years in California as immigration lawyer, he introduced so many high-tech immigrants into Silicon Valley's high-tech businesses. FTs to the USA. You know? You want quit LEEgime's red dot? You want work in Mountain View? You can write software? Email Gopalan!

:biggrin::wink:

A

Alu862

You take up PRCs' issue with Gopalan? You are PRC?:p

I will leave that PRC issue to Gopalan & PRCs to settle, his view, not mine. :smile:

At least Gopalan worked so many years in California as immigration lawyer, he introduced so many high-tech immigrants into Silicon Valley's high-tech businesses. FTs to the USA. You know? You want quit LEEgime's red dot? You want work in Mountain View? You can write software? Email Gopalan!

Gopalan as a immgration lawyer dare amkes such remakrs about PRCs? Are you not orginally Chinese yourslef Yap? High Tech immigrants my foot! Gopalan goes to the US to blow rubbish on his nonsense blog.

President Clinton cared for Michael fay because Fay was a loyal American. Presient Bush or Obama or McCain would not give a glance at this racist Indian.

Why Indians in thr UK are also on the rise. They are there to spread their religion vodoo! Can I say that too! You freedom of speech lover!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

anyone who's against the familee, the paps and defiant to the law, SDP supporters sure will love.

i think they love insiduous terrorists too and hope the worst could be happening to singapore.:rolleyes:

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think they love insiduous terrorists too and hope the worst could be happening to singapore.:rolleyes:

PAP dog who need any terrorists when your PAP scums and the famiLEE are already terrorizing the peasants!?!?!

you guess it right! ... the worst could be happening to singapore with the famiLEE and its corrupt oppressive rule!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dog who need any terrorists when your PAP scums and the famiLEE are already terrorizing the peasants!?!?!

you guess it right! ... the worst could be happening to singapore with the famiLEE and its corrupt oppressive rule!

try responding to others' postings or else u look very obvious as who's behind this clone:rolleyes:

if u r terrorised, u can always live elsewhere maybe at the palawan bitch where a gay pinoy claims he rules there.

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
try responding to others' postings or else u look very obvious as who's behind this clone

PAP rabid dog whose and which posting I respond to is my own choosing.

where I want to live is also my own choosing.

you won't have any ability to change that.

A

Alu862

Nair's comment on PRCs is just as bad as the UMNO's official squatters and immigrants comment. As much as we hate them, how can he prove that they are agents of communism and spies for their government?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting enough, in Today's and Straits Times, PM LHL in his closed-door address to ISD, spoke about the possibility of embedded sleeper agents, to be activated when needed by their host country.

this is happening on a daily basis, they send theirs over we send ours over....once in a while we do a trade with those that are caught but of course everything is off the record..

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boy you sure do love to tout for others eh:rolleyes: