• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why did he take on cops?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis old loser deserved it, the poodles already explain to him, work complain, sleep in police car also complain. anyway both tis old loser and poodles suck. so suck fuck the suck is veri the ok, read already veri shiok!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cab drivers generally are CCB one. When u drive along Sinkapore roads, u will see they are the CBs who always anyhow cut into your lanes, don't give way and like to horn like their lao peh owns the road. :mad:

There was once when one CB cab driver didn't give way to me and still horn me, nearly causing an accident. I let him pass and horned him for 30secs straight. He so scared till he park his car one side and let me pass.

Then some of them like to give excuses if they don't like to go to your destination. No change shift will suddenly become change shift.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, in this case, u can't fault the police. They were trying to do their job and the cabby just had to find fault with them. Despite all his reasons, he had acted like a moron and bully. He could perhaps explain nicely to them and ask them to allow him to get in, who knows it might work. Even if the police says No, he should learn to accept things as it is. He went beyond the pale and paid the price! :cool: