• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Chee SJ never go Yangon to protest?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why our beloved Dr Chee SJ never go to Yangoon to protest against the jailing of Aung San Suu Kyi?

Dr Chee is our the Global Human Rights Champion and so, he and his sister should fly to Yangon to protest and screw the f**king Military Junta for the violation of Human Right in Myanmar as well as the jailing of Aung San Suu Kyi.

He should shout in the middle of Yangon, burn the effigy of that dog Than Shwe and also screw the CB of Than Shwe's fatty ugly daughter!! F**k the f**king Junta!!!No point just cow pei cow boo in Singapore in front of the foreign media.

Anyone willing to sponspor him a ticket to Yangon?

I am going to demand the OA to allow Dr Chee to travel to Yangon!!

Let's hope, that he goes Yangon soon and we all could say

Bye Dr Chee, Bye Bye...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why our beloved Dr Chee SJ never go to Yangoon to protest against the jailing of Aung San Suu Kyi?

Dr Chee is our the Global Human Rights Champion and so, he and his sister should fly to Yangon to protest and screw the f**king Military Junta for the violation of Human Right in Myanmar as well as the jailing of Aung San Suu Kyi.

He should shout in the middle of Yangon, burn the effigy of that dog Than Shwe and also screw the CB of Than Shwe's fatty ugly daughter!! F**k the f**king Junta!!!No point just cow pei cow boo in Singapore in front of the foreign media.

Bye Dr Chee, Bye Bye...

good suggestion! why his gang of zombies didn't suggest that to him?

why huh? why leh?:confused:

i think chee is feeling very disappointed cos now media doesn't give him exposure any more unless he could learn some stripping tricks from ngejay like drop t-shirt, drop pants and drop the undies too! hahahaha...:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ only dare to protest in sg lah..here he knew very well that the authority is kind and will not use any physical force against him..in Yangon the army there will not hesitate to put a bullet into his money brain.
The police here is weak that lower rank policeman always kana bullied by SDP, csj is taking PAP kindness as weakness, he can't even survive 1 day in msia politics

csj misses the food in changi holiday resorts. he also misses those hot body massages he had been getting in the past during his stay there. he's dying to check in!:eek:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come i feel that these 3 nicks belonged to the same guy are raising a question and replying to themselves?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CSJ only dare to protest in sg lah..here he knew very well that the authority is kind and will not use any physical force against him..in Yangon the army there will not hesitate to put a bullet into his money brain.
The police here is weak that lower rank policeman always kana bullied by SDP, csj is taking PAP kindness as weakness, he can't even survive 1 day in msia politics

But Chee is the Champion for Human Rights!! Why bother to cow pei in Singapore when there is a major violation of Human Rights in Burma!!

Dr Chee, please go to Yangon and screw the Junta dogs!!

Bye Dr Chee, Bye Bye!!

:biggrin:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is looking for external sponsors to sponsor his flight and stay in yangon.
So far his only sponsors is the govt but he declined.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because he knows that foreign punishment would be far worse than local punishment for his deranged Western ideas.

He thought he should stick to what he is more familiar with hahahahahhaa.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bye Dr Chee, Bye Bye...

CSJ cannot leave Singapore without LKY and LSL's permission.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bye Dr Chee, Bye Bye...

Simple enough, he smart and balless enough. The burmese would be happy to incacerate him as a favour to PAP for the rest of his natural life for "Illegal entry" which is a crime worthy of capital punishment in Myanmar itself already! :rolleyes:

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah chee and his gang all bo chi one lah.

esp the fucked-up coward Ng E-Jay......hahaha. face like fuck, no courage and change t-shirt at world record time, like to go geylang and look for whore.

i wonder......i really wonder......hahaha.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dr CSJ can easily fuck you dead from here is more than enough, you wish to flee to Yangon is it? Bapok!

You kong simi lan cheow?

We talking about Dr Chee Championing Human Right in Myanmar and you tell us your Bapok story and how Dr Chee screw your arse?

Friend, wrong Sammyboy forum lah!! You should go to the other Sammyboy forum to tell us how Chee screw your arse! Give us the details and I up your points there!! Me Power 8 at there!!!!

:o:o