• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why can't we have PRC maids in Singapore?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why no PRC Domestic maids? MOM didn't approve?

What's wrong with having PRC maids? Now that Pinoys and Indons maid's salary has increased, so why not we import PRC maid to lower the salary? Besides, PRC maids are Chinese and is better for older folks in term of communication. Even they cook Chinese food!!

If the concern is about snatching husbands or breaking up family, then the family can go for older and uglier PRC maids. Besides, Pinoys and Indon cannot snatch husband or break families?

:confused:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err don't think the PRCs want to be maids. Heard from quite a few of them who worked in factories they say its too much like prison working as a maid in singapore.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please dun scare the singapore women anymore than we have to.

They are stress enough as it is.

do you know why they take maids from philipinos and indonesia etc, take a look at them in the weekend, they are fxxking ugly.
If you start take china mei mei as maid, i guarantee you, the divorce rate will skyrocket throught the roof.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a matter of Singapore wants or don't want. PRC girls would rather be whores than maids, ditto Thai girls. You can find Thai male construction workers, but never Thai maids.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Because PRC maids will end up making your bed more than doing other house chores.

2. Because divorce cases will shoot sky high.

3. Because it's typical of men to be hum sup.

:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not a matter of Singapore wants or don't want. PRC girls would rather be whores than maids, ditto Thai girls. You can find Thai male construction workers, but never Thai maids.

Yes but few. I know some Thai FT PRs, they have Thai maids in Singapore.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes but few. I know some Thai FT PRs, they have Thai maids in Singapore.

Must be very rich Thais who brought along their own maids.

In Thailand, there's no lower-middle class maid culture actually, they're called matrons who work in mansions only.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure bo? :rolleyes:

1. My neighbour in the PRC employs a live-in maid to look after the baby and aged mother-in-law.

2. My relative had a thai maid in sinkieland.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure bo? :rolleyes:

1. My neighbour in the PRC employs a live-in maid to look after the baby and aged mother-in-law.

2. My relative had a thai maid in sinkieland.

Well well, exceptions that prove the rule, isn't it? :wink:

And what's the rule? Check out the maid agencies' listings.

There'd be occasional exceptions that prove who are the majorities.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Because PRC maids will end up making your bed more than doing other house chores.

2. Because divorce cases will shoot sky high.

3. Because it's typical of men to be hum sup.

Simply said the Chinese are from different league from the Indo,Ah Neh or Pinoy!Why dont u ask why there are no Japanese or German maid?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no PRC Domestic maids? MOM didn't approve?

What's wrong with having PRC maids? Now that Pinoys and Indons maid's salary has increased, so why not we import PRC maid to lower the salary? Besides, PRC maids are Chinese and is better for older folks in term of communication. Even they cook Chinese food!!

If the concern is about snatching husbands or breaking up family, then the family can go for older and uglier PRC maids. Besides, Pinoys and Indon cannot snatch husband or break families?

:confused:

Its due to LKY's chauvinistic superiority complex.

Part of his core beliefs.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simply said the Chinese are from different league from the Indo,Ah Neh or Pinoy!Why dont u ask why there are no Japanese or German maid?

You sure or not?

There are still lots of Chinese rural population that are so poor that they don't mind going overseas as domestic servant.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never say never. Anyone ever thought PRC meimeis would work in Geylang brothels? MOM don't even permit PRCs to work as hostesses in KTVs and yet fuck shops are ok! Very strange policy.

If PRCs enter to be maids, I am sure there would be a minimum age imposed. Maybe only those above 40 will qualify.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure or not?

There are still lots of Chinese rural population that are so poor that they don't mind going overseas as domestic servant.

They make more money as part time day maids in their major cities. Each will usually do about 8-12 half day sessions of RMB 100 each a week, that's RMB 800 to RMB 1200 a week or RMB 3200 to RMB 4800 a month. Why would they want to be a $400 a month maid in Singapore?

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont forget many ah mah che used to work here as maids before , some of our prominent rich were brought up by ah mahs ( in black and white attire ) . So why are they banned now?? They will defintely be better for us.

If they can snatch away local husbands or become their mistresses ,it is not too bad since we are having a shrinking population.China meimeis are defitenitely a better match for our local males.

At least there will not be too much worry of overwhelming foreign talents from India, Philippines,Vietnam, Burma, Indonesia, Thailand etc.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine if PRC maids look like this !
Huan+Ru+Ke+R+There+Photocall+63rd+Cannes+Film+z2YTC6ZIvxMl.jpg

Huan+Ru+Ke+R+There+Photocall+63rd+Cannes+Film+LxJF8tGy_hCl.jpg

Huan+Ru+Ke+R+There+Photocall+63rd+Cannes+Film+pc1tjH6oUW_l.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah pek : Gu gu guud! I love MILFs! My CPF is also waiting for them.

Wahlaneh, since when I became ah pek? My heart same same as teenagers. Response time, must admit, not so great liao. Engine once awhile break down.

Better jaga your CPF. Meimeis love this special number - 5562. 55 and 62 can withdraw some CPF. Entice them, fuck them and keep your money far far away hor. Advice from ah pek seldom sala.