• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why boomer uncles and aunties always like to go inside the mrt when the door opens and can't fuck care if people haven't go out?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
scare no seats?
bad upbringing?
scare mrt train door will close before they can board?
or what?

sometimes when i am alighting and they come in before all alighting passengers have gone out, i feel like pushing them out and giving them a kick to teach them some manners when using mrt

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the low class Sinkies with coolie genes in hdb. Sterilised all such Sinkies will ensure better quality Sinkies in future.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
scare no seats?
bad upbringing?
or what?

sometimes when i am alighting and they come in before all alighting passengers have gone out, i feel like pushing them out and giving them a kick to teach them some manners when using mrt
The answer is the 1st one - scare no seats becos it is true that within 2 secs all seats will be taken.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
scare no seats?
bad upbringing?
or what?

Although I seldom take the train, I can say the same thing about youngsters too. Teens and the twenty-some. Only the ang mohs and oldies like myself are orderly and have good manners.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is an overcrowded shithole these days, hard to get a seat unless you board at the very first/last station on the line. Even during off peak, non-rush hour times.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
scare no seats?
bad upbringing?
or what?

You just go out there and make more money to buy your own car. So you don't have put up with this kind of low SES shit.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
scare no seats?
bad upbringing?
or what?

Because u walk like a tortoise getting out of the train.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm always the last one to enter. Only sometimes when I'm really tired and need to travel many stations, then I will behave like low ses to be the 1st. It is either 1st or last, other than that you will end up in the worst space sandwiched.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat man sings in his song ... wise man says ... oni fools rush in ...

e m forster wrote wisely in his novel ... fools rush in where angels fear 2 tread ...

my downstairs kopitiam wise ah peks say ... fools rush in n get ze bestest seats ...

believe it not ... there was such a thread way back in 2008 rite here in tis kopitiam ... me oso got posted reply way back den ... me dig ze thread out 4 u folks ...
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/can-give-way-or-not-when-im-getting-off-the-train.1845/ ...