• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why BEST PAID Govt Always Tells U Cannot Do Anything One?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inconsiderate

'I can only hope that Curtin University will consider the ill will it is generating, even before it opens for business.' MADAM LYNETTE LOH: 'Jalan Rajah residents have had to endure the noise, dust and stench of the construction of Curtin University's local campus from 8am until past midnight at times. Drilling, hammering and removing scaffolding have all taken place well past midnight. What surprises and annoys me is that the police and the National Environment Agency tell us they are unable to act to solve the problem. If they can't, who can? I can only hope that Curtin University will start to consider the ill will it is generating in the neighbourhood it is operating in, even before it opens its doors for business.'