• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are toilets in singapore not free?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was here recently. again nature called, my weak bladder was bursting. i found the toilet after much signs reading. before i could enter, i was asked to pay 20c which i didn't have any. i gave the indian a $2 bill and hurry into a cubicle.

it was the worst toilet experience i ever had while in singapore.

truly, the gov should be ashamed that this kind of unpleasantness can still occur here.

welcome to singapore

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You paid S$2 (RM 4.70)....should be a better standard than the most expensive toliets in KLCC, KL, where it is so clean etc..and that is for RM2.00

You got cheated, go back & ask for refund!! or go and find Jack Sim, the World Jamban Chief :biggrin:

i didn't ve 20c shilling with me luckily i got a $2 bill. i was so pissed i need to blow the john. after such a heaving relief, i forgot about the change.

but really is singapore really such a cheapskate place to ask for entry fee into a toilet? this is a necessity in a lst class nation. what a shame it's happening in singapore!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you been to UK before? Most public toilets there aren't free too. And very expensive, like 30p for a pee.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are good toilets. the best i know while shopping was the one where Lido Theatre is. i think it's called ISETAN. the sales people are very courteous and would gladly direct me to the toilet.

wow! it was the best toilet i ever pee! each cubicles has airfreshner automatic sprayer. i think it has wall-mounted sanitiser dispenser which u can use with some tissue to wipe and sterilise the toilet seat. near the wash basins, it even provides disposable absorbent naphkins. for this kind of toilet standard, i m more willing to pay. it's so spick and span u want to spend more time there powdering up.

the best part: it's FREE!!

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why blaming me and angry at me? I can't force the mother-to-be to keep it when she didn't want it.

u remind of my sick loser singapore ex who loves it raw.

i m pregnant now but there is no way he asking me for an abortion. i m aussie cowgirl and definitely tougher than any sgp bitches who are so submissive to loser sgp men.

i m keeping my baby. another new thread perhaps about this ordeal i m going through? let see.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
how i wish i could be this aussie heroine! he pregnant me and now he's forcing me to sell my ranch and transfer my assets to sgp into his business.

i m keeping my baby and he shall inherit my big ranch.

Woman convicted for genital-burning attempt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYDNEY - An Australian woman was convicted of manslaughter Wednesday after burning her abusive husband to death during an attempt to set fire to his penis.

Rajini Narayan, 46, said she set out to "purify" her husband's genitals but threw petrol on his back and set it alight when he sneered at her plan and called her a "fat, dumb bitch".

"He was my hero, the man of my life, the love of my life," she told the Adelaide court earlier.

"I was going to purify his penis, leave a mark there and he would remain with me. He would be mine."

Narayan had told a neighbour she wanted to disfigure her husband's penis so no other woman would want him, suspecting him of having an affair, prosecutors said.

Her husband Satish Narayan, 47, died with burns to 75 percent of his body several weeks after the incident in December 2008, which also set fire to the family home.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne...13-242152.html

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why blaming me and angry at me? I can't force the mother-to-be to keep it when she didn't want it.

Miss Aussie, which part of the sentence don't you understand. Let me elaborate further. I couldn't force her to keep it when she has thought over it thoroughly, decided herself that she didn't want to keep it.

By the way, congrats for your pregnancy.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

i m pregnant now

i m keeping my baby. another new thread perhaps about this ordeal i m going through? let see.

Miss aussie,you are pregnant with a offspring!...OMG..we're in trouble,just like Alien Species..soon this forum will be flooded with her genetic mutation offspring...quick Bro Ram..do something save us forummers.

Alfrescian
Loyal

i m pregnant now but there is no way he asking me for an abortion. i m aussie cowgirl and definitely tougher than any sgp bitches who are so submissive to loser sgp men.

You love cowgirl position. Should have done doggie with him.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lets welcome the new born.... :oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miss aussie,you are pregnant with a offspring!...OMG..we're in trouble,just like Alien Species..soon this forum will be flooded with her genetic mutation offspring...quick Bro Ram..do something save us forummers.

We're safe except from some amusements. :biggrin:

Not sure about the trauma gone through by the guy who impregnated her. :eek:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya, you guys so stingy. 20cts also complained. I always give the Jamban auntie or uncle even when I am poor. Put yourself in their shoes. For 20cts, they need to clean your smelly urine and shit. Some people don't even flush toilet and anyhow threw toilet papers on the muddy floor. Working in such environment is worse than working in highly polluted factory. For 20cts, you donate to charity and the charity CEO used it to buy branded bags, overseas landed property and keep horse - and spared heavy punishments for breach of trust. Unlike toilet auntie or uncles who, for your donations of 20cts, literally did all the dirty jobs for you. Give them the job to collect toilet money, they need to survive too, even if they have to forgo their dignity. Otherwise Vivian will pass sarcastic remarks again when they seek help..

DarthRevan

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes urgent so have to pay for the toilet..but the peeve is paying 20c doesn't mean the toilets are maintained properly..the cleaner just use water to hose down the place..even some shopping malls' free toilets are much well-maintained

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes urgent so have to pay for the toilet..but the peeve is paying 20c doesn't mean the toilets are maintained properly..the cleaner just use water to hose down the place..even some shopping malls' free toilets are much well-maintained

Depends on where is the location. It justified to pay more in more unsightly and worn down toilet. Places like Selegie, Chinatown, Jurong, Geylang have lots of Foreign stooges and dirty uncles who anyhow spat and misused the toilet. The toilet cleaners wanted to wait until everyone gone than start cleaning instead of doing it regularly. I noticed some of these old cleaners can't walk properly due to gout or backache. The toilet users must also be responsible, otherwise 10 cleaners, who are not the root of the problems, rotating and cleaning every couple of minutes also no use if people are irresponsible. We are paying for other people mistake, not the cleaner..