• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are there so many conflicts in this small little forum?

duckrice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once in a while, I drop in here and surf this forum. My usual first click is HWZ.

Sorry to the the forum admins here. It's just more interesting the other side as it has more participants and up to date news and topics. Please don't take it to heart.

Over here, every time I click into this site, there will inevitably be some fights here and there. Sometimes, I even see verbal royal rumbles.

I wonder why.

In fact, I am even lost as to who is fighting who.

Maybe someone should update a summary of who is who and fighting who here. I would be grateful so that at least there's some head or tail as to what the dispute is about.

Anyway, it seems like a historical burden carried by long time participants here.

Cheers.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
@duckrice, no more cheekon rice.
people fight over a horn, a parking space, atb, etc

I swear I am a peace loving turtle.
But a bitchy cunt Ginfreely attacked me first.
Forcing me to fire back my Tomahawk missiles and activate my IronDome shield i.e. IGNORE button.

So bitch and whore ginfreely, dont bother reply.
You are Ignored.
Me not reading.

@duckrice,
Pls Read thru and be the judge.

Namaste

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
different forums, different rules, different characters

i think it's better this way

why should every forum follow PAP style leadership?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@duckrice, no more cheekon rice.
people fight over a horn, a parking space, atb, etc

I swear I am a peace loving turtle.
But a bitchy cunt Ginfreely attacked me first.
Forcing me to fire back my Tomahawk missiles and activate my IronDome shield i.e. IGNORE button.

So bitch and whore ginfreely, dont bother reply.
You are Ignored.
Me not reading.

@duckrice,
Pls Read thru and be the judge.

Namaste

Turbine that bitch. Peaceful Old turtle with full of life experience she also want to disturb . Leeserve to rot :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem all lies with @ginfreely that fucking cheebye. She picks fights with random nicks accusing people of being clones. When they retaliate, she cry victim.

If I see her in real life, I will fuck her cheebye with a knife till it becomes minced meat and cut off her fucking nipples. Her corpse will be dragged to Little India to be gangraped.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once in a while, I drop in here and surf this forum. My usual first click is HWZ.

Sorry to the the forum admins here. It's just more interesting the other side as it has more participants and up to date news and topics. Please don't take it to heart.

Over here, every time I click into this site, there will inevitably be some fights here and there. Sometimes, I even see verbal royal rumbles.

I wonder why.

Maybe someone should update a summary of who is who and fighting who here. I would be grateful so that at least there's some head or tail as to what the dispute is about.

Anyway, it seems like a historical burden carried by long time participants here.

Cheers.

Come here more often.... fuck each other is fun.... 不吃不知 一吃就知...

@winners sissy boy bastard I love to tell him go fuck yrslf....

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem all lies with @ginfreely that fucking cheebye. She picks fights with random nicks accusing people of being clones. When they retaliate, she cry victim.

If I see her in real life, I will fuck her cheebye with a knife till it becomes minced meat and cut off her fucking nipples. Her corpse will be dragged to Little India to be gangraped.
That and her anti-Cantonese and pro-Hokkien agenda. It's getting monotonous like a broken tape recorder.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder why.

Cheers.
We always started out talking nicely in this forum as @Leongsam has always been advocating. However, once too many times, you get those losers coming to spew nonsense and fake news narratives just to satisfy their ego. If what they had quoted are true, we can then have a healthy and constructive debate. But many times, these losers will get worse and even start posting fake photos and news bits which are totally unrelated, but claimed to be that they are justified. Worse still is they start using vulgarities against other forumers even when they were not provoked by those forumers whom they had scolded. How then to tahan this type of losers?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We always started out talking nicely in this forum as @Leongsam has always been advocating. However, once too many times, you get those losers coming to spew nonsense and fake news narratives just to satisfy their ego. If what they had quoted are true, we can then have a healthy and constructive debate. But many times, these losers will get worse and even start posting fake photos and news bits which are totally unrelated, but claimed to be that they are justified. Worse still is they start using vulgarities against other forumers even when they were not provoked by those forumers whom they had scolded. How then to tahan this type of losers?
Either drop dead or go fuck yrslf.... @Devil Within

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder why.

Cheers.
Shit clone don't act blur @strawberry

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder why.

Cheers.
Boys fighting just like in secondary school. Nothing to worry. They are all sane boys. All part of growing up. You only need to worry about an insane woman here. She can drive you nuts if you engage with her. :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder why.

Cheers.
I never see much fight here as I use ignore button.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You serial liar criminal bullies Jeremy Quek and your fellow chicken and son of chicken gang here are repeating lies again when you are already busted telling lies blaming me as the problem when I left this forum for good half year not once but twice and each time you continued to attack me non stop. Pui Pui Pui!

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

View attachment 148139