• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are thai ladies so nice to men

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure there are good wife "material" in any country or race out there. Its just the probability of finding one. I've also heard of thai women treating their man much better then other country women as well.

When the probability of finding a good wife is so high in one country and so low in the other, then the TS is justified in making such a statement.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, we need to make AWARE be aware of the facts that most Singaporean girls are not good wife material.

When the probability of finding a good wife is so high in one country and so low in the other, then the TS is justified in making such a statement.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deshelling of prawns....thats my favorite.
Thai women have a natural maternal instinct that will make good mothers and wives.
Actually alot of women from non less developed less westernized societies still have these positive traits....

It's a nice gesture for a woman to deshell prawns for her man but if you look deeper into it, the way of cooking is silly. Prawns should be deshelled before cooking.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, we need to make AWARE be aware of the facts that most Singaporean girls are not good wife material.

AWARE is a lost cause.

The way it works is pretty simple. The man serves his woman well during the night (yes, in bed), and a satisfied woman will return favour during the day and give all the face to the man.

So if your wife tramples you during the day, ask your yourself if you did a good job the previous night.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sweetness will be lost if they're de-shelled before cooking.

Most western and Japanese prawns are cooked after deshelling. No sweetness lost. Some Chinese restaurants also do that, e.g. fried noodle with big deshelled prawns. They're more logical and easier to eat and more tasty. The flavor of deshelled prawn is enhanced by absorbing the flavoring of the ingredients and condiments during cooking. Undeshelled prawn absorbs nothing. After cooking, then deshelling it, the prawn taste only like boiled it plain water as the flavors are all on the shell that still has to be dishelled and discarded. The only reason I can fathom is to make the prawn look big.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a lost cause rationalising with Forvendet - he is older than an antique and more stubborn than a rock. He is the same guy who thinks Japanese food = tempura prawns.

if you are a vegetarian, you will not have this problem.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most women are the same before and after married! Just like a coin with 2 sides....she will flip if not happy or moody! Hahaha...tink that's the nature of things, the female of the species tends to be more sensitive and suspicious!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially the heads....creamy orangy n tasty but high in chloresterol! Hahaha...shiok shiok, tink of the prawn noodle stall at hock hai hawker ctr liao! Hahaha..Sorrrry, side-track abit bcos dinner time soon!

Last edited:

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deshelling of prawns....thats my favorite.
Thai women have a natural maternal instinct that will make good mothers and wives.
Actually alot of women from non less developed less westernized societies still have these positive traits....

Knn....i am the one who deshell for my wife leh......

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right. The prawn anus is also at the head so its where all its shits are. Maybe our FT researchers can help do a research on prawn fecal count to confirm if this is a myth.

Especially the heads....creamy orangy n tasty but high in chloresterol! Hahaha...shiok shiok, tink of the prawn noodle stall at hock hai hawker ctr liao! Hahaha..Sorrrry, side-track abit bcos dinner time soon!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a lost cause rationalising with Forvendet - he is older than an antique and more stubborn than a rock. He is the same guy who thinks Japanese food = tempura prawns.

Tempura style is good but there're many other styles to cook prawns. Some good styles have be cooked with shells on like steaming fresh big prawns. With the head and shell on, still can absorb the juice. The head also juicy tasty. Tempura good but where can eat head? Simple hawker small prawn noodle has shells off because they boil the prawn meat just nice only but use the shell and head for overboil to give the soup the taste.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tempura style is good but there're many other styles to cook prawns. Some good styles have be cooked with shells on like steaming fresh big prawns. With the head and shell on, still can absorb the juice. The head also juicy tasty. Tempura good but where can eat head? Simple hawker small prawn noodle has shells off because they boil the prawn meat just nice only but use the shell and head for overboil to give the soup the taste.
Wah lau, reminds me of soft shell crabs... I miss it....

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I ask hor.. why everytime OP is related to Thai women..the thread will somehow kena lost
From Yingluck become WW2...
From Nice Thai girl become Prawns and Crab
I c all similar thread also same trend.. No wonder I have a fren who like to bring Thai girls entertain client.. Client all become Gabbra...:confused::confused::confused:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me give you ther answer and close the topic please.
Thai girls are brought up to treat their man this way. They are also brought up to expect the man to support her and her family economically. Nothing shameful, just the culture and something you should know if you like Thai girls enough to marry one :smile:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I ask hor.. why everytime OP is related to Thai women..the thread will somehow kena lost
From Yingluck become WW2...
From Nice Thai girl become Prawns and Crab
I c all similar thread also same trend.. No wonder I have a fren who like to bring Thai girls entertain client.. Client all become Gabbra...:confused::confused::confused:

Because all Thai gals talk about makan before sex LOL