• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Spore flags of poor quality ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen the Spore flags being sold at Popular in Spore selling for SIN$8 & these flags are of poor quality. I wonder if manufactures of these flags have to meet any quality standards:confused: It's after all out national flag:smile:

I've also seen the Malaysian flags sold at Popular in JB. They have flags of varying sizes, all selling for less than RM$6. They are of better quality than the Spore flags. Cheaper & better :eek:

Maybe we should manufacture the flags in China. With the cheaper labour, I'm sure for $8 they could make a better product :rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen the Spore flags being sold at Popular in Spore selling for SIN$8 & these flags are of poor quality. I wonder if manufactures of these flags have to meet any quality standards:confused: It's after all out national flag:smile:

I've also seen the Malaysian flags sold at Popular in JB. They have flags of varying sizes, all selling for less than RM$6. They are of better quality than the Spore flags. Cheaper & better :eek:

Maybe we should manufacture the flags in China. With the cheaper labour, I'm sure for $8 they could make a better product :rolleyes:

Cost to make in China less than SG$1. Why you want to buy the flag?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why buy flag and hang? Leave it to RC. If RC don't hang it outside your home, it means your home nnot facing main road. No need to hang, hang also few people see.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Made in China, thats why... LOL

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

I don't mind buying a Malaysian flag but not the cheap quality Spore flags:(

ROC flag !

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can use expensive silk to make our National Flags and I still won't hang it...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My interest in collecting flags is for their ornamental value. Looking at the poor quality of the Spore flags available in Spore, there's no way I'd be interested in adding it to my collection :eek: I'd be embarrass to own such a poorly made flag:rolleyes:

There's a culture involved in the proper handling of flags & disposing it e.g. burning it. All this is lacking in Spore where it's only put up before national day. It's used more as a cheap decoration rather than a symbol of unity :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a culture involved in the proper handling of flags & disposing it e.g. burning it. All this is lacking in Spore where it's only put up before national day. It's used more as a cheap decoration rather than a symbol of unity :o

anyone who thinks sg is a nation in unity is out of his fecking mind.