• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are people nicer in Paris, Tokyo, HK? Or is it ?

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese are generally quite polite.

Hongkies are imo even more uncouth than Singkies.

Never been to France but the frogs I've had the (mis)fortune of meeting made me realize why the Brits, Germans, Russians, Italians, Viets and Algerians all decided to whack them at one time or the other.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, they are smarter.

Second, they are educated.

Third, they are not peasants from Southern China.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank god those eastern europeans are broke now.
i hope they all go bankrupt.

Yeah they made the "Ugly Singaporean" look cultured!
One could always spot the Eastern European Nouveau Riche from a mile away
They always dress like a lunatic who went on a rampage in a designer store

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha they must look like pigs to the French. But the French are a starvation endurance race on the other hand (other than the fact they don't bathe very often too). Look at their silly weird cuisine too. It's often a more to look at than to eat piecemeal kind of thing on the table.

I always enjoy French dining but sometimes the experience resembles taking an exam! Very uptight and 3 hours long!