• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why 154th keeps calling Yap SDP supporter?

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is PAP’s 154th bootlicking ST keeps referring to Yap Keng Ho as supporter of SDP when he is not?

What is the motive behind in “charging” Yap together with other SDP members and supporters?

I suppose, since the entire state machinery is under the jackboot of the octogenarian dictator, the ST, the police and the judiciary are in cahoots in planting this agent provocateur Yap to retard the activities of those wanting to change the autocracy.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap Keng Ho supports them. It is the reCHEEme of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan that do not reciprocate (quote Wong Hong Toy: "what the hell is an SDP protocol?").

Why is PAP’s 154th bootlicking ST keeps referring to Yap Keng Ho as supporter of SDP when he is not?

What is the motive behind in “charging” Yap together with other SDP members and supporters?

I suppose, since the entire state machinery is under the jackboot of the octogenarian dictator, the ST, the police and the judiciary are in cahoots in planting this agent provocateur Yap to retard the activities of those wanting to change the autocracy.

wayangbaobao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just tell csj and wayang party to expose the agent provocateur Yap. No need you wayang here.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there a internal strife between uncle yap and the sdppies? funny it should be occuring now than before when chee was batman and yap was like his sidekick robin.:confused:

were there too many superheroes being included, maybe like the FANTASICK 4? interesting...very interesting!:smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has already been clarified but the boot licking 154th keeps calling Yap SDP supporter.
He has not clarified anything. Even the SDP website does not mention anything. During the last GE, Chee chose Yap to be his plen when meeting the other parties showing trust and according an adviser/confidant status that even the CEC members were not given.

As far as the public is concerned that remains the status quo.

The press will continue on this part as it serves their and the old man's purpose.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...could it be that the total annihilation of SDP was in the blueprint of chee? having uy would be a convenient instrument later for him to set up another sect and another world domination grand plan?

chee is acting like a kamizake hell pilot who isn't bother for the survival of his clan. it's like he wish to see the total closure of SDP with a care less attitude whether the support is there or not. it looks more and more like a personal vendetta against the old man.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...could it be that the total annihilation of SDP was in the blueprint of chee? having uy would be a convenient instrument later for him to set up another sect and another world domination grand plan?chee is acting like a kamizake hell pilot who isn't bother for the survival of his clan. it's like he wish to see the total closure of SDP with a care less attitude whether the support is there or not. it looks more and more like a personal vendetta against the old man.

pondan temple thief PAP bootlicking dog

day in day out keep repeating the same old fucking long winded whinge

go and get a job and don't be a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

chao ah kwa when you last had menses?

LOL

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes good post Bro.:smile:

So how One2Unite?

He has not clarified anything. Even the SDP website does not mention anything. During the last GE, Chee chose Yap to be his plen when meeting the other parties showing trust and according an adviser/confidant status that even the CEC members were not given.

The press will continue on this part as it serves their and the old man's purpose.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come now u r targeting UY? we should be giving him more moral supports. u see, nobody beside UY is so passionate about what he's contributing (although i feel he has helped the wrong party and it seem that he's unappreciated for all his efforts n suffering he has to endure).

UY's aim is to topple the LEEgime of the famiLEE. but he should have taken a lesson fr the late JBJ who realised too late that he should be tackling the issues and steered clear of the booby traps laid by the paps.

UY should learn to be like hk "LONG HAIR" chap who magically got elected into their parleement. it's only inside then he could create real damage. incessant silly rantings and blindly following chee ins his kind of "hooliganism politic" leads to no where except like what's happening to himself - grossly unappreciated and misunderstood.

pls feel for UY who feels more for peasants than chee who's more for quenching his personal vengeance .

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal

A simple google of the SDP site will reveal that Yap has been ignored in the SDP site. Reports/photographs on the ongoing court cases show there is no mention of Yap though the DPP has deliberately charged him together with others.

Maybe, Dr Chee/SDP are of the view that this publicity seeker Yap should be ignored. Why give publicity for a raving maniac?

Despite denials, the 154th ST continues to "parade" agent provocateur Yap as SDP supporter. And that's very interesting!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still way too ambiguous Bro. The so called "denials" are not expressly clear.

A simple google of the SDP site will reveal that Yap has been ignored in the SDP site. Reports/photographs on the ongoing court cases show there is no mention of Yap though the DPP has deliberately charged him together with others.

Maybe, Dr Chee/SDP are of the view that this publicity seeker Yap should be ignored. Why give publicity for a raving maniac?

Despite denials, the 154th ST continues to "parade" agent provocateur Yap as SDP supporter. And that's very interesting!

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still way too ambiguous Bro. The so called "denials" are not expressly clear.

When the 18 TBT activists finally came to face the trial, Yap Keng Ho was missing from the group photograph and there was no mention of Yap as one of the accused in any of SDP's reports.

Maybe, after having come to know who Yap really is, it is best that he is ignored. Why comment on a non-entity like Yap who is craving for publicity?

What more you want Bro?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the clear express unequivocal denial?

Ironically, I recall the apparent reason why SDP did not include Yap in the TBT 18 was because it claimed Yap was innocent as a participant and only there as a citizen observer/photographer. This does not appear to mean that SDP reject any link with Yap whatsoever, particularly since his apparent relationship with Dr Chee/SDP goes back quite afew years. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

When the 18 TBT activists finally came to face the trial, Yap Keng Ho was missing from the group photograph and there was no mention of Yap as one of the accused in any of SDP's reports.

Maybe, after having come to know who Yap really is, it is best that he is ignored. Why comment on a non-entity like Yap who is craving for publicity?

What more you want Bro?

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the clear express unequivocal denial?

Ironically, I recall the apparent reason why SDP did not include Yap in the TBT 18 was because it claimed Yap was innocent as a participant and only there as a citizen observer/photographer. This does not appear to mean that SDP reject any link with Yap whatsoever, particularly since his apparent relationship with Dr Chee/SDP goes back quite afew years. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

This is the danger of relying on the propaganda tool of the fascist dictatorship. The bootlicking ST thrives on lies, half-truths and untruths. No wonder it's ranked 154th!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically my inferences have mainly been drawn from SDP's site and observing Yap at SDP's hustings during GE06'.

This is the danger of relying on the propaganda tool of the fascist dictatorship. The bootlicking ST thrives on lies, half-truths and untruths. No wonder it's ranked 154th!

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you speaking for the SDP? I'm curious to know if Yap is really a PAP agent.

I don't speak for SDP but a keen observer, regularly following local websites, including Yap's blog postings.

I know Yap has not done anything on his own but always seen, rather gatecrashing, whenever there are high profile events organized by others.

The only event I can recall that Yap organized was his "hunger strike" in front of the Istana. For mysterious reasons he didn't even continue it for a day. Why?