• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who's this old fart Samster with long hair? It seems that more and more old farts are keeping their hair long these days.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20241018_132804.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many different styles of long hair.
This design is more for old farts and m&d rockers.
Youngster ones are like F4 etc

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Yogis say that long hair draws more energy to the brain. They describe the body as an inverted tree of which the spine is the trunk, the nervous system the branches, and the hair the roots. This is why many yogis let their hair grow long. When I was in India, I allowed my hair to grow until finally it reached half way down my back. I discovered with long hair that I was subject to fewer headaches than I had been before.”

You may meditate on this interesting explanation by Yogananda: “The hair is more on the head because that is where the seat of energy is.

“Some yogis do not cut their hair but keep it long, to draw from the ether a greater quantity of cosmic rays. The reason for Samson’s having lost his superhuman strength when his hair was shorn by Delilah may well be that he had practiced certain yogic exercises that transform one’s hair into sensitive antennae to draw cosmic energy from the ether.”
Now people should know why modern people are becoming more and more like a slave and NS man needs to cut their hair

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
U and your confusion word salad again
I think you have never think critically why “men” were brainwashed to keep short hair instead lol
And women can keep long hair

Remember that you are a vaxtard plus globetard.
Critical thinking skill is never part of your assets lol