• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who would you like to poke? Fiona Xie, Jade "Virgin" Seah or Ah Fann?

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I laugh out loud. Maxim's October issue features a poll to find out which celebrity gets the most pokes - oops I mean poking votes.

Fiona Xie scores the highest with more than 50%.

Fann Wong's score? 1.9% only.

The others like Dawn Yang, Jade Seah etc -- no fight.

Wonder how Fiona feels...knowing that more than half the men she meets are fucking her in their minds.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fann Wong's score? 1.9% only...Wonder how Fiona feels...knowing that more than half the men she meets are fucking her in their minds.
Isn't Fann amortised liao? Shelf life near sellout date. Until Christopher Lee comes with product recall.:p

As for yours on Fiona... perhaps more than her eyelids are twitching due to mental scoring by many blokes out there?:wink:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has the most sexiest photo of Fiona, Jade, Fann in order for us to really make an objective view of who to really poke.

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't Fann amortised liao? Shelf life near sellout date. Until Christopher Lee comes with product recall.:p

As for yours on Fiona... perhaps more than her eyelids are twitching due to mental scoring by many blokes out there?:wink:

older women got higher sex drive mah :biggrin:

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would vote for Fann Wong.
Fiona & Jade are no doubt pretty, but they have so called normal/light skin tone.
Only Fann Wong is super fair and white - if u like that type.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cop out, so how's 3-some? Spirit's willing but libido no can do. Ah, well, 1 for every 2 days (not in any order of merit), with sun for rest ..body and soul:p:wink:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fiona Xie lah. But she fucking short. Jade nice face, but barrel body. The other one too old lah!

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of them are pretty no doubt. As celebrities, you can poke them but since they also have many other pokers, they will not know you are around.

As for me being a little older now (and hopefully the wiser), I prefer to poke non-celebrities. At least, they reciprocate my attention.