• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will sinkieland support if tiong-cock invades Taiwan ?

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
去你妈的...
why get so upset by silly rantings. this is not the first time and certainly not the last time. these amkd-penis-sucking dogs are filled with overwhelming hatred and due to this hatred , the dogs suffered from cognitive and implicit biases. if that dog is not a Chinese , particularly if he is a indian , we could understand his outrage towards the Chinese , and show some sympathy. it is natural for one to be proud of his own race.
those chinese amdk-penis-sucking dogs are not only despise by all the Chinese , even their amdk masters detest and reject them. [watch video below].
慕洋犬 react as if the everyone in China has prosecuted their family , as if Xi has executed three generations of their family and they are the sole survival.
thats why you see 慕洋犬 like to post adulterated photo of Xi. It convey the idea that Xi and 慕洋犬 are known to each others and they have some
serious personal problem.
no matter what China (or other non white race) do , the amdk will never accept them as equal.

tanwahti , take it easy lah.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why get so upset by silly rantings. this is not the first time and certainly not the last time. these amkd-penis-sucking dogs are filled with overwhelming hatred and due to this hatred , the dogs suffered from cognitive and implicit biases. if that dog is not a Chinese , particularly if he is a indian , we could understand his outrage towards the Chinese , and show some sympathy. it is natural for one to be proud of his own race.
those chinese amdk-penis-sucking dogs are not only despise by all the Chinese , even their amdk masters detest and reject them. [watch video below].

慕洋犬 react as if the everyone in China has prosecuted their family , as if Xi has executed three generations of their family and they are the sole survival.
thats why you see 慕洋犬 like to post adulterated photo of Xi. It convey the idea that Xi and 慕洋犬 are known to each others and they have some
no matter what China (or other non white race) do , the amdk will never accept them as equal.

Enjoy every bit of fucking them... they are sissy boy here to hv fun...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
不用多说 去你妈的...
老子就是要多说,
去你妈的,
去你妈的,
去你妈的,
你这死五毛狗就只会这四个字吗?英文差,中文也马虎,你这舔共狗也太失败了吧?建议你回终国种土豆去吧! :laugh:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know you like ass fuck by blue camels is enough...
IMG_20220411_235308_e.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Taiwanese can only hide in bunkers and shelters for a limited time before they need to re-surface to face the real world. Lol.
Another fucking tiong dog spotted. Come, let limpeh give you a present.

IMG_20220410_214817_e_1.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
老子就是要多说,
去你妈的,
去你妈的,
去你妈的,
你这死五毛狗就只会这四个字吗?英文差,中文也马虎,你这舔共狗也太失败了吧?建议你回终国种土豆去吧! :laugh:

少写 吃多饭 你妈不用去那里

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

慕洋犬 react as if the everyone in China hasj prosecuted their family , as if Xi has executed three generations of their family and they are the sole survival.

One more tiong dog spotted. Woof woof.

IMG_20220410_214817_e_1_copy_1022x780.jpg

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more tiong dog spotted. Woof woof.
have you notice that i do not reply to any of your posts and for that matter any posts from your gang of shameless spineless 慕洋犬.
this is to avoid getting into fruitless meaningless exchange with low life creatures like you.
now i request that you and your gang of 慕洋犬 DO NOT REPLY to my postings.

chatting with low life 慕洋犬 is an insult to my intelligence and lower my dignity and a waste of time.

take this nonsense response from you : post a picture of a dog and say One more tiong dog spotted. Woof woof.

only immature stupid person resort to this as they have cannot find credible sensible retort.

one last time i won't reply to any of your posts and so do not reply to my post

btw , i don't even care to read any threads that are post by you and your gang of 慕洋犬