• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will be the next Pain in my Ass this GE?

LEEsusCHRISIS

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have destroyed Francis Seow - Exiled in USA
i have destroyed Chee Soon Gone - near psychotic stage.
i have destroyed Tang Lian Hong - Exiled in Ozzie
i have destroyed JBJ - died penniless
i have destroyed (almost) James Got Mess - don't think he dare come back again and poke my ass again.

So, who is the next mother phucker to poke my ass this GE?

now my logo got 2 lightnings.

LEEsus CHRISIS - why can't they just let me have the power forever?

i am LEE Lord of LEEkipore. who is next???? who is next????
come out now!!!

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omigosh! :eek:

Reminds me of that Brad Pitt character in Troy after he finished off yet another fighter in an one to one combat...

"Is there no one else?!?"

:biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
God shall destroy him and put him in his right place in Hell nearest to the hottest fire place, his neighbours will be Sadam Hussein, Hitler, and the rest of his dogs...

Amen!

:oIo:

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have destroyed Francis Seow - Exiled in USA
i have destroyed Chee Soon Gone - near psychotic stage.
i have destroyed Tang Lian Hong - Exiled in Ozzie
i have destroyed JBJ - died penniless
i have destroyed (almost) James Got Mess - don't think he dare come back again and poke my ass again.

So, who is the next mother phucker to poke my ass this GE?

now my logo got 2 lightnings.

LEEsus CHRISIS - why can't they just let me have the power forever?

i am LEE Lord of LEEkipore. who is next???? who is next????
come out now!!!

It had been proven in 2006 that even when CSJ DID NOT CONTEST in GE he fucked LKY until up side down. It is NOT necessary to contest to be pain in the ass for LKY. If you know how to fuck LKY, you can fuck him any time any way and elections are merely optional.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The oppositions must now check their paper work, to make sure they are filing it right. Check their list, and checking it twice, check everything to the minute details, making sure that, the enemies do not plant 'scouts' and attack the "fort'!.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omigosh! :eek:

Reminds me of that Brad Pitt character in Troy after he finished off yet another fighter in an one to one combat...

"Is there no one else?!?"

:biggrin:
If little pinky likens himself to Archilles then it is for those useless oppositions to find out where is his "heel" and capitalize on it...