• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

America is next" in line to be attacked by radical Islamic forces

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.newsmax.com/amp/newsmax-tv/naftali-bennett-israel-islam/2024/05/05/id/1163538/

"America is next" in line to be attacked by radical Islamic forces unless it keeps pushing back, as it is "fighting the same battle" as Israel, former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett told Newsmax on Sunday while pointing to the growth of pro-Palestinian protests nationwide.

"Those are Hamas supporters across campuses in the United States, many of them," Bennett said on Newsmax's "Sunday Report." "I heard them chant that they want Shariah law in the United States, so we're seeing this massive wave of terrorists in Israel and Shariah law supporters in America … that's why we have to together hold hands and win the war."

His comments come as an apparent impasse is underway in talks between Hamas and Israel, with Hamas demanding that the war end before it frees any hostages, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ruling that out.

"My understanding is that Hamas turned down the deal, which again is not very surprising," said Bennett. "We cannot have Hamas remain at the end of this whole ordeal because Hamas is a genocidal terrorist group, which explicitly they say in their own words, that we're going to attack Israel again and again until we annihilate Israel. So there's really no choice here."

Bennett added that it is "absolutely the case" that colleges in the United States are becoming radicalized by Iranian sympathizers.

"We know that Qatar and Iran are massively funding folks in America who are pushing this agenda of turning the whole world into a radical Islam state," said Bennett. "That's their goal. They're trying to do it in Europe, trying to do it in Israel, trying to do it in America, and we have to understand that we're facing the same threat together."

He did agree, though, that the right to freedom of speech allows criticism of Israel and its policies, as "any country can be criticized."

"What is not OK is when people explicitly and publicly call for the demise of Israel and deny Israel's very right to exist, and that's what these riots are about," said Bennett. "I have no sympathy for these violent riots across America … if they get it their way, I can vouch guarantee to you that the radical Islamic terror will hit American ground."