• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Will Attend WP's Mass Rally?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had attended all wp rally except amk one due to some urgent job. this time round as usual, get the front row and give my fully support to wp as well as other op.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
All jokers planning to attend WP's rally please make sure to give piority to PPLE LIVING IN WP CONTESTED WARD. Dun KNN squeeze them out. If you cant fucking vote for WP, make sure the guy who can gets in first

char ji by kia, don't talk cock, nothing wrong for those so call non wp voters attend the rally, all got the right to listen the real truth! u r just jealous no body want attend ur master boring rally :oIo:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap dog AGAIN trying to discourage/forbid people attending wp masses. KNNB. u so scare is it. fuck u. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

even b4 you post i already knew u would come here saying this. just waiting for u to take the bait. dumb retard pap dog. worthless.

this char ji by anr a pap" dog! always foul from his dog mouth. all r dog logic

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good idea. Last time I attend ralies, only got ice cream and drinks. Set up pasar malam is good idea. Can help them and help economy. :smile:

With 30-40 thousand crowd, can collect illegal 4D. Each person buy 1 big ($1.60), already very lucrative. Cash terms.

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 2006, most crowds at opposition rallies outnumber the PAP rallies very easily. The PAP knows this and they are not too bothered. At a PAP rally at Tampines Stadium in 2006, only 200 to 300 showed up. At the Worker's Party rally in the swampy, muddy field (now its an artificial football pitch) at Tampines Safra, it easily attracted 3000 (three thousand).

But what happened on Polling Day???? PAP still grabbed all but 2 seats.

ATTENDANCE AT RALLIES IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF VOTES FOR THE OPPOSITION.

Those attend 80% will vote for opposition base on my own calculation. Many from others part of Singapore also attend the rally because more fun than PAP rally.