• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who wants to meet the ladies who want to save the world by not using tampons?

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM me pls. I want to bring a contingent of SBF folks to the veggie singles night organised by Olivia. She's quite amused by all your comments in the other thread.

Next veggie singles event in 2+ weeks.

Cheers,
Trout

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
will there be trails of menstrual blood all over the floor ?

its a full moon's party, whatcha think?

anyway, she wants the people who commented in the other thread about her to say whatever they said those same comments in her face.

Got balls one PM me, I help you arrange a date with her.

Cheers,
Trout

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is entrapment. As long as any idiot say anything funny and she tape it, get ready to call your lawyer!

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is entrapment. As long as any idiot say anything funny and she tape it, get ready to call your lawyer!

you guys are too paranoid man...some people in the forums here have actually met olivia before too!

Cheers,
Trout

P/S: humchee then just don't add comments here lah, don't need to hide behind excuses one.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys are too paranoid man...some people in the forums here have actually met olivia before too!

Cheers,
Trout

P/S: humchee then just don't add comments here lah, don't need to hide behind excuses one.

Haha lameass. Hum chee of getting slapped with a sexual harrassment charge is normal. Maybe for an ex convict like u, u got alot of balls? U are like the school bully who dare others to do stupid things.

Hey a challenge for u, why don't u go masturbate in front of a police station? If u don't do, means u Hun chee wor! :oIo:

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha lameass. Hum chee of getting slapped with a sexual harrassment charge is normal. Maybe for an ex convict like u, u got alot of balls? U are like the school bully who dare others to do stupid things.

Hey a challenge for u, why don't u go masturbate in front of a police station? If u don't do, means u Hun chee wor! :oIo:

humchee humchee lah, don't need to keep commenting one.
hehehe

Cheers,
Trout

P/S: There's already 2 guys who commented on that thread who are going to meet Olivia that day, those guys got more balls than you do. :smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
humchee humchee lah, don't need to keep commenting one.
hehehe

Cheers,
Trout

P/S: There's already 2 guys who commented on that thread who are going to meet Olivia that day, those guys got more balls than you do. :smile:

I issued u the challenge of masturbating in front of a polce station, why you never do? Hun chee? Your mother know u are such a dua kang Yao siu? Lol

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM me pls. I want to bring a contingent of SBF folks to the veggie singles night organised by Olivia. She's quite amused by all your comments in the other thread.

Next veggie singles event in 2+ weeks.

Cheers,
Trout

Veggie Single? Single vegetarian men? sorry, I don't fit the bill if that's the case. But just curious. Is she chio or not?

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Veggie Single? Single vegetarian men? sorry, I don't fit the bill if that's the case. But just curious. Is she chio or not?

her picture in the other thread of a similar name - okay looking lah. No boobs, hahaha.

Don't worry about the vegetarian part - its more of an alternative lifestyle gathering type event.

Cheers,
Trout

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her picture in the other thread of a similar name - okay looking lah. No boobs, hahaha.

Don't worry about the vegetarian part - its more of an alternative lifestyle gathering type event.

Cheers,
Trout

The vegetarian part is interesting, it is not easy to be a vegan here in Singapore, there not not enough stores or people who supports this healthy eating. The vegan food is far too expensive, one would rather die as a meat eater rathe than die paying prices for vegan food here. It is a healthy alternative lifestyle.

Now coming to the not using tampoons, that is a personal hygiene question. If she really want to go organic on this and save the earth, whatever, study the women of old in the agricultural days, how do they deal with this effectively?. I think they uses, leaves..dried ones or?? who knows.. They did not have sanitary pads or tampoons.

What what this got to do with being a vegan & saving the world??

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vegetarian part is interesting, it is not easy to be a vegan here in Singapore, there not not enough stores or people who supports this healthy eating. The vegan food is far too expensive, one would rather die as a meat eater rathe than die paying prices for vegan food here. It is a healthy alternative lifestyle.

Now coming to the not using tampoons, that is a personal hygiene question. If she really want to go organic on this and save the earth, whatever, study the women of old in the agricultural days, how do they deal with this effectively?. I think they uses, leaves..dried ones or?? who knows.. They did not have sanitary pads or tampoons.

What what this got to do with being a vegan & saving the world??

nothing much, but talking about tampons and periods is very fun!!!

Cheers,
Trout

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the not the issue. Early men did not need clothes or a house. They made do with what ever shelter they found.

This lady is in fad phase and attempting to make a statement. We have vegans who do it as it is fashionable, people who eat organic food despite it cost more, people who wear very expensive casual clothes but refuse to wear a tie and business suit for formal events, the person who does charity work but abuses the maid etc.

Its an identity issue. You see these things in the drama and theater world where they spend a lot of time, coordination and money to get the most casual looking clothes including bleaching it to appear worn out to come across as cool. Look at their wallets, bags, accessories and you can see the time that must have been spent searching and coordinating all this to look cool.

Ripped jeans, stonewashed etc - ring a bell?

Wait till you meet a group of Singaporeans who have returned from the UK and practice paganism. Have you seen the pagans and their clothes. Guess what? they too don't use tampons but birth control pills and condoms are fine.

It's OK not to use tampon if personal hygiene is observed and attended to well. Many women got on very well before the invention of tampon.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers,
Trout

which other thread?

At least give a keyword so can search.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this is olivia choong

http://www.facebook.com/oliviachoong

http://sggreendrinks.wordpress.com/

http://unfcccecosingapore.wordpress.com/2010/05/12/veggie-singles-night/

veggie-singles-full-moon.jpg

Alamak it's held at rowell rd in little india!!! Rowell rd is next to desker rd. After that maybe can hire some trannies to mingle with the singles. :biggrin: