• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who voted for the oppositions in all the last 3 GE ?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are chickenshit assholes who have been gaslighted into believing that the sky will fall down when the PAP is toppled from power.

Not too long ago, the Taiwanese folks felt the same way towards KMT. But they grew up and discarded the Chiangs. Sinkies are still immature and beholden to the Lees.

As I remembered .. the late old man Li Ao hated the Sinkies to the core.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are people who always complain about the rulings but voted for them every GE.

I think these are not sincere people in life :thumbsdown:
I have interviewed such people. At least 3 of them. They all have the same answer.
They said becos their side oppie cannot make it so they have no choice but to vote for pap even they dislike them.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have interviewed such people. At least 3 of them. They all have the same answer.
They said becos their side oppie cannot make it so they have no choice but to vote for pap even they dislike them.

Then they shouldn’t complain about rulings even when if life is difficult for them.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this forum .. anyone of you guys had voted for the oppositions in 2011, 2015 & 2020 ?

I mean all the last 3 GE .. you voted for the oppositions.

Please have a show of hands :biggrin:
20231029_014322.jpg