• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who voted for the oppositions in all the last 3 GE ?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this forum .. anyone of you guys had voted for the oppositions in 2011, 2015 & 2020 ?

I mean all the last 3 GE .. you voted for the oppositions.

Please have a show of hands :biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for all your response … :tongue:

I just want to have a feel that of how many hardcore opposition supporters & the moderate people
(1 GE voted for ruling next GE voted for opposition) in this forum

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO there is no need to vote for pap as it will sure win. It will be stupid to vote for something that you know will win, and add more win to it.
Hence whether we like oppies or not we should either be voting for oppie, or void the vote.

As you can see, stupid dumb ass big slut Gansiokbin voted for pap and tried to lie that she is a oppie supporter. Caught red handed by me (with a swear)

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO there is no need to vote for pap as it will sure win. It will be stupid to vote for something that you know will win, and add more win to it.
Hence whether we like oppies or not we should either be voting for oppie, or void the vote.

As you can see, stupid dumb ass big slut Gansiokbin voted for pap and tried to lie that she is a oppie supporter. Caught red handed by me (with a swear)
Look at how dumb ass big slut Gansiokbin gave excuses and blamed on her fat oar cb finger. On the keyboard pap and opp are totally 2 different area.
And I caught her modifying the statement within secs after she posted.

It’s a fat finger Instead of Opp I typed pap. And my second sentence that immediately followed that is already best proof: my family are ardent opposition supporters. Obviously the two sentences in the same paragraph don’t match because of this typo. Dare to take responsibility for your accusations of me coward liar bully bastard and swear ok?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are people who always complain about the rulings but voted for them every GE.

I think these are not sincere people in life :thumbsdown:

They are chickenshit assholes who have been gaslighted into believing that the sky will fall down when the PAP is toppled from power.

Not too long ago, the Taiwanese folks felt the same way towards KMT. But they grew up and discarded the Chiangs. Sinkies are still immature and beholden to the Lees.