• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who u think is more siao? smoky "glockman" or meticulous "ginfreely"?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does 处女鸡 refers to @ginfreely this kind of slut?
The cheebye is obvious fucked until very phua and chui, lobang very big, still think virgin.

Maria Gan Siok Pu Bin, look at your phua cheebye.

images

41384140391_a3ca98ac0d_b.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does 处女鸡 refers to @ginfreely this kind of slut?
The cheebye is obvious fucked until very phua and chui, lobang very big, still think virgin.

Maria Gan Siok Pu Bin, look at your phua cheebye.

images

41384140391_a3ca98ac0d_b.jpg
@Leongsam look at this nick abusing my good name. Is this called entertainment to you? Why do you refuse to ban this nameless evil coward son of whore defaming my good name while you banned @jw5 clones to protect mark Andrew yeo?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait... you have a Facebook page? I thought you have quitted social media for good with the closure of your Twitter account.
Don’t act blur pretend don’t know i have Facebook even last time when sons of whores stole my Facebook photos and smear me a prostitute

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, you sure have unlimited stamina to go one on one with her. After so long still at it. :biggrin:
You liar son of whore sure are the real fake in everything from fake ignore to fake conversations talking to your clone while accusing me a fake virgin. Some people got no mirror at home indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam look at this nick abusing my good name. Is this called entertainment to you? Why do you refuse to ban this nameless evil coward son of whore defaming my good name while you banned @jw5 clones to protect mark Andrew yeo?
You wretched slut is better known as 妓女鸡!your seasoned loose cheebye has been fucked by millions.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wretched slut is better known as 妓女鸡!your seasoned loose cheebye has been fucked by millions.
You nameless evil coward son of whore go to my Facebook to make violent threats and accuse me a virgin a chicken. No sympathy for you evil filthy coward criminal abused son of whore turned abuser hiding in rat hole to bully me who did nothing to you while you are a mouse infront of criminals bullying you. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You nameless evil coward son of whore go to my Facebook to make violent threats and accuse me a virgin a chicken. No sympathy for you evil filthy coward criminal abused son of whore turned abuser hiding in rat hole to bully me who did nothing to you while you are a mouse infront of criminals bullying you. Pui!

破鸡!!!