• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Knows Each Other In Real Life Here?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can confirm and chop:
- Goh Meng Seng
- Ramseth
- Locke Liberal
- Leetahbar
All them know each other in real life.

Other suspects are Scroobal, Perspective, Drifter, Forvendet, Alamaking, Krafty.

Any more I miss to add?

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know anybody here, in real life,
do not wish to know.
Only faceless friends here are ok.
I am a lone ranger.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi...oi...can dun call me a loser, i already very loser in life, now come here to escape from reality, and you all still call me loser:(

i know elephanto too, ex-SJI boy.

cb, why you put me and that loser Krafty side by side? LOL

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monchengladbach playing tonight? :biggrin: 2 and a half hrs to go. Must analyse properly before placing my bet. $$$ :smile:

Tomorrow 9.30pm. Hope that their 19yo shot stopper continue his solid form. To win by slim margin. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men to watch: Shinji Okazaki, Cacau, Martin Harnik. Very hard to predict tonight. I know none of the Kaiserlautern players! :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi...oi...can dun call me a loser, i already very loser in life, now come here to escape from reality, and you all still call me loser:(

i know elephanto too, ex-SJI boy.
LOL, then stop complaining about your life lah, whhahaha

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think new development becoming more interesting. Equalisation is Ramseth father and Ramseth is Vamjok father! Wah lan eh even Taiwan TV storywriters can't come up with something like that! And now Equal don't know live or dead, Ram and Vam disappeared!

Last edited: