• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is your role model ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed my point entirely. My point was, the phrase is 'ass/arse KISSER' not ' ass/arse licker'. You don't lick arses, you kiss arses. You do lick boots though.

Mdm, bet you have not been to Geylang. Over there, they don't kiss arses. They lick and lick very skilfully too. In Hokkien, they call it 'lar ka chng'.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My point was, the phrase is 'ass/arse KISSER' not ' ass/arse licker'. You don't lick arses, you kiss arses. You do lick boots though.

Very pertinent points my dear but outdated. One can do whatever one's willing to please an ass nowadays, including kissing, licking or even [expletives deleted]. You're also outdated about boots. There're quick shoeshine liquid bottles nowadays; no need for shoeshine boys.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See the difference in response? Drifter understood it thoroughly and had a hearty laugh instead of just understanding it literally and responding as a pragmatic critique. That's a higher level of comprehension.

sometimes your jokes makes ppl want to slap you ...:wink: lol .

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very pertinent points my dear but outdated. One can do whatever one's willing to please an ass nowadays, including kissing, licking or even [expletives deleted]. You're also outdated about boots. There're quick shoeshine liquid bottles nowadays; no need for shoeshine boys.

I am not your dear and idioms are cultural nuances that do not change. A gust of wind is always a gust of wind, not a fan of wind or an air-con of wind. Kissing arse is always kissing arse, no such thing as licking arse. You obviously do not know what you are talking about.

But I am glad you are making an attempt to learn the language, you can do better, you can be more Western, you can leave the gangs.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kissing arse is always kissing arse, no such thing as licking arse. You obviously do not know what you are talking about.

Telling you come kiss my ass and telling you come lick my ass, as long as you come, you're a good bitch. If you do the job well, I may consider letting you blow my dick or suck my dick. Blow and suck are antonymns but they become synonyms here. You need to improve on your grasp of nuances.

:oIo:

Last edited:

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telling you come kiss my ass and telling you come lick my ass, as long as you come, you're a good bitch. If you do the job well, I may consider letting you blow my dick or suck my dick. Blow and suck are antonymns but they become synonyms here. You need to improve on your grasp of nuances.

:oIo:

As you seem to know very well, blowing and sucking dick are both acceptable, but licking ass is never acceptable and doesn't make any sense.

You have to improve.