• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is this pu bor kia?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This chump has not even passed moderation and he can PM others. How come the host allow this kind of loophole to exist?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This chump has not even passed moderation and he can PM others. How come the host allow this kind of loophole to exist?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?164929-Owners-of-this-forum-are-not-doing-their-job-properly

DPMTEO_0.jpg

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahhahaaa.... finally, i received one also

from karthik with my editing

karthik is a bastard born loser moronic pig! a dog fucked his prostitute whore mother!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
karthik - date joined 12/10/2013

i can now confirmed above is the coffeedrinkingperson,

hhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhahaaaaa.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahaaaa........., got another one from LinpehFuckYourWhoreMother aka kofidrinker

here it is after editing

Default LinpehFuckYourWhoreMother are a bastard born loser moronic dog! LinpehFuckYourWhoreMother fucked his prostitute whore mother!

LinpehFuckYourWhoreMother are a bastard born loser moronic dog!

LinpehFuckYourWhoreMother fucked his prostitute whore mother everyday!

LinpehFuckYourWhoreMother this bastard loser dog and all his whole family will all die very painfully of terminal illnesses very soon!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nice try at baiting. My internet anonymity is like a virginity which I'd like to keep.

On the other hand, everyone here already knows who is Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, what he does and where he lives.

leetahsarpic01im0.jpg

Who the hell is this? A furniture salesman? Bed looks new still wrapped by plastic.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously someone or some clone from this thread. i got this too:

Alfrescian (M)
My Reputation

Default you are a bastard born loser moronic dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother!
My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother everyday!

you are a bastard born loser moronic dog!

you this bastard dog and all your whole family will all die very painfully of terminal illnesses very soon!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice try at baiting. My internet anonymity is like a virginity which I'd like to keep.

On the other hand, everyone here already knows who is Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, what he does and where he lives.

leetahsarpic01im0.jpg

thanks for letting everyone know your cowardice. i m totally disappointed at you. your postings do make some good pointers but your character is really a great disappointment.