• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this Kojakbt?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The forums in Delphi were always plagued by racist posts. Even this one's predecessor was not spared. I remember a couple of indian forummers (loeg, robox and goflykite) bickered non stop with racist clones and it descended into a forum war. Conspiracy theory was it's the work of the PAP IB in their effort to disrupt the forum.

My advice to you: don't bite the bait. Most forummers are mature, discerning adults and know who are the usual trouble makers. Can't change forummers' upbringing, sense of insecurity and inherently low IQ.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forums in Delphi were always plagued by racist posts. Even this one's predecessor was not spared. I remember a couple of indian forummers (loeg, robox and goflykite) bickered non stop with racist clones and it descended into a forum war. Conspiracy theory was it's the work of the PAP IB in their effort to disrupt the forum.

My advice to you: don't bite the bait. Most forummers are mature, discerning adults and know who are the usual trouble makers. Can't change forummers' upbringing, sense of insecurity and inherently low IQ.

Noted, I know who to ignore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

goflykite, loeg and especially gaybox are all racists. Mind you. What bicker with racist clones?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't forget babaero. they are all here with different handles.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I have to do is throw a pebble and look at the ripple it causes---at least we all know who was not sleeping late wee hours last night just to post to this thread.Guilt feelings har? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Forumers are racist?....pleeez lah.Every one of us are racist but how many has the time and energy to go 24 hrs day and night?This is what Screwball conveniently forgot to tell you about kojakbt.

Because Kojakbt started life as a racist doing precisely that.A resident racist on 24 hrs call.How he worked and earned a living with such a heavy online presence is beyond me.Why?But that gave him/her/it a following enough to start his own forum eh ?.....so when did he actually shed any racism ?Since it became untenable to wear a racist image as Temasek Review moderator lah.Again a question of convenience.

Now,here is the killer part.Despite being an anonymous racist our ministries,MP and ministers replied to him.Woh weeee,an honor even our elected opposition MP were denied.Dr.Chee and JBJ could stand on their head in front of any ministry and they would be ignored.But here we had an anonymous entity with a racist foul mouth that stank sky high whom PAP finds fit enough to discuss public and political issues..Doesn't all that raised some red flags folks?.

I can only speculate,the PAP internet brigade had experimented with some nicks of various colors in this and other forums.....when some gained some mileage they were kept while some were discarded.Than the sting operation came to play.Poor Temasek Review.

But what really stood out is this with such racist nicks.Despite with a very very anti minority stand the guy who ultimately gets arrested is a Chinese.Hence racism spewed is simply a cover;sort of smoke screen.And the minorities are simply punching bags and fodders by tugging their emotions......The target is somewhere else.Just Beware.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I have to do is throw a pebble and look at the ripple it causes---at least we all know who was not sleeping late wee hours last night just to post to this thread.Guilt feelings har? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Forumers are racist?....pleeez lah.Every one of us are racist but how many has the time and energy to go 24 hrs day and night?This is what Screwball conveniently forgot to tell you about kojakbt.

Because Kojakbt started life as a racist doing precisely that.A resident racist on 24 hrs call.How he worked and earned a living with such a heavy online presence is beyond me.Why?But that gave him/her/it a following enough to start his own forum eh ?.....so when did he actually shed any racism ?Since it became untenable to wear a racist image as Temasek Review moderator lah.Again a question of convenience.

Now,here is the killer part.Despite being an anonymous racist our ministries,MP and ministers replied to him.Woh weeee,an honor even our elected opposition MP were denied.Dr.Chee and JBJ could stand on their head in front of any ministry and they would be ignored.But here we had an anonymous entity with a racist foul mouth that stank sky high whom PAP finds fit enough to discuss public and political issues..Doesn't all that raised some red flags folks?.

I can only speculate,the PAP internet brigade had experimented with some nicks of various colors in this and other forums.....when some gained some mileage they were kept while some were discarded.Than the sting operation came to play.Poor Temasek Review.

But what really stood out is this with such racist nicks.Despite with a very very anti minority stand the guy who ultimately gets arrested is a Chinese.Hence racism spewed is simply a cover;sort of smoke screen.And the minorities are simply punching bags and fodders by tugging their emotions......The target is somewhere else.Just Beware.

kojackt isn't a racist you dumb prick. when his race is attacked he has the right to retaliate.

I have noticed you're one of those with the agenda to only blame the chinese side that are defending their race from racist attacks as racists while the other races like gaybox are allowed to run amok.

Nice try at explaining your nick name. Your nick by itself is a racist nick. Suppose i created a nick called nice_keling and said i'm indian would that even fly? Would ppl be offended? Sure they would be yet nobody is supposed to be offended when you create such a racist nick? I'm sick of your bloody double standards. You fake anti racist.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, well done.
2. 5 thumbs up to you.