• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this Kojakbt?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i understand about this guy so far....

Used to own a forum, 90% of its content is racism.(I read that he was ALSO one of those people who made Oppositions look bad online)
Became a paitoh kia, when T.R was exposed.. And started telling on the operations on T.R, This guy can be said to have been the one to destroy T.R
Thinks he is the only one who sends out Letters to the Establishment.
Posted and Identified Forumers.

I used to see him posting in T.R and talking big like he knows it all.

Where is this guy now?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Kojakbt started in SBF in the old forum. He actually meant well and did alot of good things. He first came out as a racist because he was upset with Indians FTs in his industry. He eventually made it clear that he was alright with our local Indians. However his initial stand attracted racists by the dozen and when he went to 3-1 forum, I understand that they ran riot. He interestingly got into a bit of spat from Teflon and his personal friends doings by releasing details about an illicit affair involving an opposition identity and the lady in Teflon group. He however became an asset as he began writing to various govt bodies and querying malpractices. He is one of the gullible ones and began associating with doctor and TR and became a lackey. Decent guy but was playing around with serious trouble.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. He also never revealed anything about anyone. Honestly a decent guy out to do the right thing. Never abused or was nasty to anyone.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why did he release all details of T.R?

It was not Kojakbt who revealed but a Dr. Ong now under police investigations. Kojakbt is a real nice guy but he got involved with TR which got him into trouble and his ID was made public. Kojakbt is also a member in this forum.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... That video doesnt help to put him in good light..

He is a member here too ar? Where is he?

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone here was telling me about being led by the "Nose"..It really made me ponder about this forum and the characters within..So i started investigating abit more about the history of this forum and the people with-in this forumm

Why is there a link between this people....Makapa, KojakBT and Jah_Rastafar_1

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not reveal anything material. In fact he got it wrong. He said that the doctor was no longer when he actually was. He did not reveal the identiy of the 2nd person as he has no clue. They were stringing him alone but never met up with him. In fact the bigger question is who provided the details that led to Kojakbt's identity being revealed.
Then why did he release all details of T.R?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just hang around and you will learn who to trust. Occasionally there will be good discussion and good people will come out from the rafters.
Someone here was telling me about being led by the "Nose"..It really made me ponder about this forum and the characters within..So i started investigating abit more about the history of this forum and the people with-in this forummWhy is there a link between this people....Makapa, KojakBT and Jah_Rastafar_1

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted... I shall refrain from getting involved in any Race base discussion and Watch the people here closely, cos i have also heard that there are people in here trying to stir shit up to get this place close.. This forum defiantly goes deep and you can get lost and confused.. Many people here also tend to be very dodgy characters.. Ok cool.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did not reveal anything material. In fact he got it wrong. He said that the doctor was no longer when he actually was. He did not reveal the identiy of the 2nd person as he has no clue. They were stringing him alone but never met up with him. In fact the bigger question is who provided the details that led to Kojakbt's identity being revealed.

This shit goes deep and people are constantly trying to bait one another.. Dangerous. I shall remain low profile.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noted... I shall refrain from getting involved in any Race base discussion and Watch the people here closely, cos i have also heard that there are people in here trying to stir shit up to get this place close.. This forum defiantly goes deep and you can get lost and confused.. Many people here also tend to be very dodgy characters.. Ok cool.

Dodgy just like yourself huh? Who the hell are you?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in fun mode tonight and thereby throw a riddle to be solved by all those who are not sleeping tonight(pun intended of course)

Consider this,...Ramseth ,Jarastafar & Kojakbt are nothing remotely local nor personified nick names.Why than those choice of names?

For example Ramseth is a North Indian name,Jarastfar is all about African identity and Kojak was an ethnic Italian TV cop ...is there anything that identifies itself with locals or Chinese for that matter?.....Unless the intent and purpose is to masquerade as something else ?

Take my nick for example,...Gook is what Uncle Sam uses to taunt yellow skinned people.Got that shit while I was in US.....therefore my choice of that nick in this forum.....but why would die hard Chinese patriots whose sole purpose of existence in this forum is to promote Confusionist or Asian values as you may ; wants a North Indian,African and Intalian identity to masquerade for ?Something stinks terrible here.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
One used to owned a forum which had 90% racism in it.

The other Ramseth who is also racist but he puts his sentiments down as "facts" and considers everyone within the community to be the same kind, He is a full-blown bigot to me.. He is close and linked to W.P, G.M.S, N.S.P, Tan Kin Lian side kick And use to be a cop beating detainees up while boasting about it proudly online...This guy has his own agenda and im not sure why he is linked to this people and party..Maybe G.M.S can talk more about this guy.. I very curious to find out more about who this guy really is and what is his story...He seems to apologies for racist remarks cos he said that he is Link to political parties but continues his bigot rant right on the next comment..(His remarks are extremely Seditious) Sounds dodgy..The more i get scared of W.P to know that a guy like him is part of them, The more i feel happy that t.k.l lost his deposit.

The other is a Chinese dude, Who happens to be the most racist person i have seen online for almost 10yrs, His nick is related to the Rastafarian movement which is all about Human Rights/One Love/Ganja/Anti-racism. The funny PART about this guy is, He always talks about Chinese being racist target and isnt happy about racism on Chinese and constantly thinks that people are putting the Chinese race down, yet he does it on others.. He is what i would call a full-on Hypocrite.

This 3 people are extremely dodgy.

One thing i found out that there is a link between... Kojackbt, Rasta and makapa..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in fun mode tonight and thereby throw a riddle to be solved by all those who are not sleeping tonight(pun intended of course)

Consider this,...Ramseth ,Jarastafar & Kojakbt are nothing remotely local nor personified nick names.Why than those choice of names?

For example Ramseth is a North Indian name,Jarastfar is all about African identity and Kojak was an ethnic Italian TV cop ...is there anything that identifies itself with locals or Chinese for that matter?.....Unless the intent and purpose is to masquerade as something else ?

Take my nick for example,...Gook is what Uncle Sam uses to taunt yellow skinned people.Got that shit while I was in US.....therefore my choice of that nick in this forum.....but why would die hard Chinese patriots whose sole purpose of existence in this forum is to promote Confusionist or Asian values as you may ; wants a North Indian,African and Intalian identity to masquerade for ?Something stinks terrible here.

Oh piece of shit i'll answer this question for you.

Firstly do you know what a nick name is? It's something that ppl choose. Go to fb frog in the well and you'll see ah bengs and lians and ang mohs from england with very english names and japanese names. These bengs and lians cannot speak english well yet choose such anglo names same thing with the ang moh he cannot speak jap but chooses a jap nick.

That's the whole point of choosing a nick. Therefore if i stand up for chinese i need some chinese name? Something in the local dialect perhaps? FYI my interests are wide ranging and not limited to protecting chinese ppl from the so called nonsensical false accusations of racism and rubbish here.

Ok so suppose i'm from the pap IB why would they choose such a nick? The only type of singaporeans that should chose my type of nick would be malays. Cos out of all the races malays are the ones that keep dreadlocks and wear rasta apparel and play reggae music. Therefore i suppose i'm now a malay. I'm sure that's how you're going to join the dots. Happy trying to join them.

Btw why not you google my sig and see what it means.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What i understand about this guy so far....

Used to own a forum, 90% of its content is racism.(I read that he was ALSO one of those people who made Oppositions look bad online)
Became a paitoh kia, when T.R was exposed.. And started telling on the operations on T.R, This guy can be said to have been the one to destroy T.R
Thinks he is the only one who sends out Letters to the Establishment.
Posted and Identified Forumers.

I used to see him posting in T.R and talking big like he knows it all.

Where is this guy now?

ficklebug is the host of that forum, and kojak is just a mod.