• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is receiving 409 error code when accessing websites?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If www.singsupplies is faster than sammyboy, what it means is that the cloudflare network may be under stress because it is absorbing an ongoing DDoS attack

PrivateEyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1923570843550310879183474e8cd74a0e221ac7.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm now testing this submission on singsupplies.com, and it's slower. :eek:

same browser, same safari, same ipad, same isp, different tab.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from where i am with comcast, sbf is running at blazing speeds. and this now solely via singsupplies. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
from where i am with comcast, sbf is running at blazing speeds. and this now solely via singsupplies. :wink:

That's one of the problems of running a site. Everyone has a different impression of how responsive the site is depending upon where and how they are connected.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Then this again after try to log in

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyway as mentioned in this thread before I'm getting use to this and am resigned to it simply because sam's statistics shows everything is ok anyway take it as once in 50 years event you'll feel better

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway as mentioned in this thread before I'm getting use to this and am resigned to it simply because sam's statistics shows everything is ok anyway take it as once in 50 years event you'll feel better

it may be your provider and their chokes. they are constantly under ddos attack. :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
it may be your provider and their chokes. they are constantly under ddos attack. :o

Seriously its no sweat, a matter of minutes it'll be up and running not like it goes on for hours then I'll need my heroin