• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who drinks beer with ice?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
At my restaurant, I find older people like it with ice, younger no ice

Of course no ice, save me some ice but older people more welcome because they are courteous and civilised whereas youngsters more likley to be fussy and cause trouble

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.draft is probably the best.
Yo, probably (and supposedly) fresh from tap. Bottled or can subject to vagaries of light, time.

Think ice in beer has something to do with these (tropical) parts. Do not see west or oz dilute their pints. Another innovative way is either beer cooler jacket or even plasticky ice cubes. Latter not caught on:p:biggrin: