• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHO classified processed meat as type 1 carcinogen and red meat as type 2A carcinogen

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your beef curtains is type 2A? :biggrin:
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng limpei eat chicken fish and eggs ayataka green tea coconut water daily but green veggies cooked by outside stalls nightmare got black spots all over don't dare to eat rather buy fruits from NTUC, never eat beef for many years liao, last time eat beef is Macdonalds burger since 2010 lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng limpei eat chicken fish and eggs ayataka green tea coconut water daily but green veggies cooked by outside stalls nightmare got black spots all over don't dare to eat rather buy fruits from NTUC, never eat beef for many years liao, last time eat beef is Macdonalds burger since 2010 lol
IMG_4853.jpeg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are processed meats a Class 1 carcinogen?

The World Health Organization has classified processed meats including ham, bacon, salami and frankfurts as a Group 1 carcinogen (known to cause cancer) which means that there's strong evidence that processed meats cause cancer. Eating processed meat increases your risk of bowel and stomach cancer.
View attachment 199126
https://www.cancercouncil.com.au › ...

Red meat, processed meat and cancer | Cancer Council NSW

What classification are those black sausages you eat and suck everyday?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What classification are those black sausages you eat and suck everyday?
I don’t eat sausages let alone black ones unlike your cheap Cantonese mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard. Again both are facts, the latter proven by yourself a dog with not an ounce of human conscience and zero kindness. And so bloody thick skinned always come into my cancer threads to take benefits and then attack me. Exactly same traits with so many of your kind indeed give Cantonese bitch job and get a push in return.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t eat sausages let alone black ones unlike your cheap Cantonese mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard. Again both are facts, the latter proven by yourself a dog with not an ounce of human conscience and zero kindness. And so bloody thick skinned always come into my cancer threads to take benefits and then attack me. Exactly same traits with so many of your kind indeed give Cantonese bitch job and get a push in return.
一边拿好处,一边攻击给你好处的人。恩将仇报,忘恩负义的狗。

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who's interested in your fuck up cancer threads? I'm sure nobody reads them except you, you fucking delulu slut!