• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are u most DU LAN with?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lancheowman

lnchwmn_only...lnchwmn 1,2,3,4,5, besotted, mudskipper, mudskipper., all the same deranged fifty plus year old former guard dog from SAFGU who claims he was from Ist Guards! Gang raped constantly by his platoon mates, his mind is in a very unstable state as evidenced in his tirades!

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
most young singaporeans who subscribe to useless Western shallow values

they are subscribing to the wrong 'western' values? like MTV pop cultures?:biggrin:

true western values has plenty of grace, like those nobleman's with egalitarian values...:biggrin:

generally asian cultures are social darwinists...why?

plenty of people packed together can make people really selfish...:biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lancheowman

lnchwmn_only...lnchwmn 1,2,3,4,5, besotted, mudskipper, mudskipper., all the same deranged fifty plus year old former guard dog from SAFGU who claims he was from Ist Guards! Gang raped constantly by his platoon mates, his mind is in a very unstable state as evidenced in his tirades!

And if you had ever been left wondering why you were suddenly a target of the "tiu"_ "lnchwmn"_mudskipper clones, back track your posts and you would have found that you had disagreed with besotted with regard to China FTs!:p Next time fuck him back with discussions on Sichuan prostitute sluts!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun be silly,nvr get to dulan yourself. I am most dulan with some MIW ministers,some I met coincidentally before,bunch of hypocrites! At least, you come to this forum to let off steam,better than them in many ways! really buah ta han their hypocrisy!If got chance, you shld observe them via the media carefully to know who!:rolleyes:

nobody...tulan with myself....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i lesser mortal do not have the privilege and knowledge to observe the higher immortals...they're beyond my comprehension and i cannot even smell them...they are very high up on top of the pedestal...i stay on the ground with the peasants...limkopi!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i lesser mortal do not have the privilege and knowledge to observe the higher immortals...they're beyond my comprehension and i cannot even smell them...they are very high up on top of the pedestal...i stay on the ground with the peasants...limkopi!!!

by your logic ...do you believe in superman ? since you cant see them , hear them , smell them ... :biggrin::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tulanism is a new religion ...like so many toolan religions...

tulanism collect money every sunday ? ask for 10% of your pay every month ? tulanisum got funny songs to sing every sunday ? check the word " religion " before you talk ....you dont talk sense anymore .....:wink::biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
everyday also got superman lah..no need to smell them...superman will come when the need is there...hallelujah!

everyday also got god...no need to smell god...god will come when the need is there...hallelujah!!!

u r difting away very far and very rapidly...i hope your mind don't drift into Teekee and into the Blackhole....this is an interesting forum indeed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
everyday also got superman lah..no need to smell them...superman will come when the need is there...hallelujah!

everyday also got god...no need to smell god...god will come when the need is there...hallelujah!!!

u r difting away very far and very rapidly...i hope your mind don't drift into Teekee and into the Blackhole....this is an interesting forum indeed.

any pove to backup what you have said ? there is superman everyday ? guess you have fallen too deep into the black hole :wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you believe in ghosts...they appear
you believe in jesus...jesus appears
you believe in buddha..buddha appears
you believe in allah...allah answers
you believe in kuanyin...kuanyin responds

if you believe in everything...everything is alive and responsive..
if you don't believe and shut your mind out...nothing appears....

delusions? illusions? mental spins? you cut off all your senses, this world is dead...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

y allah n kuanyin dun appear if u believe in dem? ... :confused:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow ur very sharp....allah does not appear to anybody...not in any form....

got to be very careful with religious beliefs......very careful. thank u....

kuan yin answers your prayers without appearing before them....

anyone experiences the appearance of any gods or spirits or ghosts?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if you believe in everything...everything is alive and responsive..
if you don't believe and shut your mind out...nothing appears....

delusions? illusions? mental spins? you cut off all your senses, this world is dead...

you believe in superman ...cannot appear forever

you believe in harrypotter ....cannot appear forever

you believe in ultraman ...cannot appear forever

you believe in doremon ...cannot appear forever

PS: MIH patient also believe in everything ....are they real ? :wink::rolleyes:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good question master drifter...good question...
why don't they appear?

but they are real and they do appear in front of some people...not necessarily those in IMH....you see them all over the place , even in this forum. these people are real! touch them and feel them...they are real people who believe in the unreal!!! hallelujah!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good question master drifter...good question...
why don't they appear?

but they are real and they do appear in front of some people...not necessarily those in IMH....you see them all over the place , even in this forum. these people are real! touch them and feel them...they are real people who believe in the unreal!!! hallelujah!!!

i call it delusion ...again if you want to know the answer why some people could "feel it " "see it " watch my posted video ...guess you will not ..if you have , you would not give me bullshit answers .

they do appear in front of some people ? lol . some IMH "regular customer " also say ultraman appear in front of them ...are they real ? if so , why are they inside MIH when they said they can hear voices , see things ? :wink::rolleyes:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those who hear voices have super ears...but the dogs all don't believe..label them mad and then electrified them to erase their super hearing...

those who see have super eyes with third eye...but the dogs all don't believe...label them delusions.....so they too are electrified to blind them....

so you think you have no delusions about life here....what you see or hear is also nothing but emptiness - delusions...don't believe? ask our resident gods LTS and TK...