• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are the most corrupted and useless mods in EDMW?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Have you seen Intrinion? He interpretes the law better than the Chief Justice and Law Minister behind his $10 keyboard

The Desiderata​

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

-Max Ehrmann from Terra Haute, Indiana, 1927. He was a lawyer, turned poet.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! how are you Mr Clone of sore loser? :roflmao:
no time for clones
spend time creating clones and posting must as well use the time to make more money on stock market
this forum is just for fun as far as I am concerned.
eg. pangsai time in toilet come into this forum to tcss. after pangsai not interested anymore
got better things to do than to rot here daily
haaaa

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EDMW is full of talking cock. HWZ is a great place if you need PC advice. people are willing to help and share their knowledge.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
EDMW is like a forum filled to the brim with self-proclaimed know it all’s and childish man-child.

The maturity level is astonishingly low despite the average age being more like mid20s to late 30s.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this cunt intrinion today

=================

I am impartial. I will call a spade a spade. I have in my tenure as moderator, consistently acted on reports brought to my attention that are inappropriate and not in line with the forum's rules and terms of service.

=================

This cunt is one of the most corrupt jackass who extremely bias yet he hides behind the I'm impartial facade while hes a scheming muddafucker

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
EDMW is like a forum filled to the brim with self-proclaimed know it all’s and childish man-child.

The maturity level is astonishingly low despite the average age being more like mid20s to late 30s.
mid 20s to late 30s? At that age, people don't know jack! No wonder that forum lacks the fast paced insightful exchanges we have here.

IhatePAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
New member here. Super pissed by Intrinion mod so decided to start moving to alternative forums after 20 yrs in EDMW. Everything also he say one. Ownself judge, executioner and ownself claim ownself impartial. Hope EDMW close down due to such ppl.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
New member here. Super pissed by Intrinion mod so decided to start moving to alternative forums after 20 yrs in EDMW. Everything also he say one. Ownself judge, executioner and ownself claim ownself impartial. Hope EDMW close down due to such ppl.

EDMW more happening than here. Here more boring.

Hope you can contribute more exciting stuff here.

IhatePAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mostly go EDMW for latest news, funny threads and lobangs threads. Courtyard here is most similar to EDMW?
Must slowly slowly withdraw from EDMW and move to other forums liao.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I mostly go EDMW for latest news, funny threads and lobangs threads. Courtyard here is most similar to EDMW?
Must slowly slowly withdraw from EDMW and move to other forums liao.

I am happy to assist if you need anything.

Enjoy your time here.

What other forums are there?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I tried reddit SG but couldn't even get past the first page without wanting to quit.

See over here very quiet one.

Not much happening.

If you can help post content you find from EDMW here also will be helpful.

I am usually online Mon to Thurs from 10pmish to 7amish