• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@whistling and his chio housemate on tik-tok

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
u very witty boomer. no wonder siaolangchee attracted to your charm :laugh:
Unfortunately, your presumption is wrong. I'm no boomer. I saw the how mediocre boomers prospered from purchasing HDB flats when the prices were low, and upgraded to condos at the opportune time. I could only drool.

I'm witty because I'm smart, nothing to do with age.

My seefoo is attracted to me, that one I know. She sucks energies from bad people, and if I'm good (善良) she doesn't like it. A good man gives her no energy. Bad people are just like her power bank. This is why I created a nick @whistling to inject energies into my seefoo. :biggrin: