• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which ministar will likely have the biggest headache when X becomes president?

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
e44dF8CEAC966292294CA31F1719CB67-150x150.jpg

If TCB is elected ....
ge1.jpg

“Yes!!! Football, Mendaki, Sinda, CDAC and integration of foreigners are all under me” “You want to take over my acting job, isit?”

If TJS is elected ....
1524337_3_438e_tharman-shanmugaratnam.jpg

“Wah piangz!!! So many economic and financial reports to be submitted at breakfast time.... 7am.” “You think I still have a lot of hair, isit?”

If TT is elected ....
400yahoo_ngenghen1.jpg

“Oh man!!! Why suddenly got so many people ask for 12-year deferment?” “Will we still have enough soldiers or not?”

If TKL is elected ....
say.my.jpg

“Siao liao lah... no NTUC union supported him during the PE... I should have asked the fairprice ah sohs to support him.” “Will he make me wear this outfit whenever I go to istana or not?”