• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Church Got More Sexy Dress Code, Recommendation?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
duh! you have a strange way of interpreting the bible..very negative perspective...how do you do that, I donno..hehe..

he was guilty of committing the adultery, and he's asking God for salvation and forgiveness lah...

see the detail analysis of Psalm 51.

http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/text/history/spurgeon/web/ss-0029.html

[WORST OF ALL, HE SEND HER HUSBAND TO DANGEROUS BATTLE AFTER HE FAILED TO COVER UP THE CRIME.]

may i know where is this part in the bible? :smile:

MUAYHAHHAHAHHAHAHAS
you really know nuts about the story behind. its not hard to find out from sunday school pastor if you bothered to.

after fucking wife of others and ask for forgiveness. what a great story to inspire the rapist don't you think so?

there are tons of such stories inside the bible that the more i read it the more sick i got. no matter how you sugar coat it, the bible is full of sex, rape and lust. only those suffering from delusion fails to see it.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are very well versed in the bible, perhaps you were once a christian?

What prompted you to backslide?

I know you are seeking something at the very fine detailed level. You like to argue until the sun goes down.
Knowning God is not a science experiment where you can prove some theories.

To know God is having faith in unproven things. You can never be satisfied if you are seeking small minute details in life to fulfill your spiritual needs. the Universe is too huge to be comprehensable by us simple humans beings. The more you indulges in complexity, you will be lost and dis-sappointed at the end, if you still can maintain your sanity.

Blessed are the ones who have faith and believed but who do not see.

When you have faith, you can see...

why? first time being slap on the face by bible?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are tons of such stories inside the bible that the more i read it the more sick i got. no matter how you sugar coat it, the bible is full of sex, rape and lust. only those suffering from delusion fails to see it.

what is being described in the bible happens in the past as it is happening today. it doesn't condone or support those acts. what it does it tells you how you can deal with such situations vis-a-vis you and God.

i am really sorry that you have negative views of such stories as you will have also such views in comtemporary times.

may God continue to bless you and fill you with His Holy Spirit so that you could see clearly what God intended for you.

maybe you could put away your prejudice against the bible and God by finishing this video at least. (7 parts total).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is being described in the bible happens in the past as it is happening today. it doesn't condone or support those acts. what it does it tells you how you can deal with such situations vis-a-vis you and God.

i am really sorry that you have negative views of such stories as you will have also such views in comtemporary times.

may God continue to bless you and fill you with His Holy Spirit so that you could see clearly what God intended for you.

I see i see.....

i am going to rape a girl now and repeat Psalm 51 and guess i will be forgiven and enjoying the same free fuck in heaven

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see i see.....

i am going to rape a girl now and repeat Psalm 51 and guess i will be forgiven and enjoying the same free fuck in heaven

tell me, why do you have such thoughts? do you see any Christian doing this?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do i have such a thoughts? because i have being reading the bible too much. dog forgives every sin as long as we believe in him. be in rape incest or mass murder, we can even commit it in his name.

why aren't most of the christian doing it? simple, most of them merely claim to be christian without really reading that bloody book. of course they do not get the message.
i love that book of lust.

want more story of rapist and murderer suffering from delusion? by merely claiming to be believing in dog that they are free from sin?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to think of it does it make sense? how can something so HOLY THE MORE YOU READ IT THE MORE HORNY YOU GOT!!!