• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Chinese man do you respect most?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than your relatives of course.

I personally respect Ang Lee ( 李安 ). He makes good movies.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yuan Shikai - the true Father of modern China.

Deng Xiaoping is 2nd on my list.

The Top 2 is for having the ballz to get things done their way.

Zhang Yimou is 3rd.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other than your relatives of course.

I personally respect Ang Lee ( 李安 ). He makes good movies.

Dr. Sun Yat Sen, the founder of the Republic Of China, zhong hua ming guo...2011 will be its 100th anniversary, A Chinese Century...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiang Kai Shek - The most misunderstood leader in Chinese history.

till today, many Chinese believed the Chinese Communists propaganda that Chiang KMT govt was very incompetent and corrupt or Nationalists armies didn't wholeheartedly fought against Japanese invasion in order to preserve fighting strength against the CCP. Those accusations were far from the truth.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
For leaders,my choice is.
Our dear leader LKY for transforming our country from third world to first world.
thumbnailCAPQUWS5.jpg

And for the man in the street hotbot aka krafty has got to be the one for being a real man.
A-real-Man-274x300.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yuan Shikai - the true Father of modern China.

Yuan Shikai was the symbolism but not the cause of warlordism in China.

Taiwan govt are going to proclaim a list of 100 greatest or important Chinese in ROC history next year. The list will have many historical names from 1911-49. Mao Zedong was in original list by some insensitive guy then was taken out for obvious reasons. I wonder the list got Ah Yuan or not, he was their first president, a historical fact that cannot be denied.

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ts

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0fEJt54vxI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0fEJt54vxI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>