• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy reasonable-priced SEIKO watches?

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
All SEIKO watches are reasonably priced. If it is not reasonably priced, it is definitely not a SEIKO watch. ;p

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
try Mustafa.... 24hour shopping... plus you can have on the side entertainment with so many other ppl around you~

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Mustafa, near their clocks section they have the cheaper but without guarantee Seiko Super 5 watches. It does not matter since they are quite reliable. Overall the the current stocks are built cheaper without locking crowns for divers watches. Their automatic movement watches will run for around 12 hrs if you don't wear them. Go for metal straps and their rubber ones will break in time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on whose definition of "reasonably priced"? Ministers' definition can vary very much from peasants' definition.

Minister's defination of 'reasonably priced' comes attched with the BARGAIN tag, that is priced in 'peanuts'. One 'peanut' conversion price is S$600,000

There is someone here, who can direct to a reasonably priced CASIO watches...Seiko..dunno?:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. if you want good seiko watches, try thong sia at thong sia building.
2. honest, i have been purchasing my seiko watches there since the 70s.
3. good range and fantastic services.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go for metal straps and their rubber ones will break in time.

The metal bracelet eventually broke on my Seiko, but it did last 10+ years.

You'll have to replace the rubber o-ring that's inside the watch if you want to maintain its waterproofness. Good idea to replace it when you're replacing the batteries.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. if you want good seiko watches, try thong sia at thong sia building.
2. honest, i have been purchasing my seiko watches there since the 70s.
3. good range and fantastic services.

I remember that Thong Sia was the agent for Seiko back in the 70's. Are they still the agent for Seiko:confused:

trojan18

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most City Chains having some sale at the moment...
Check out also the watch shops in the heartland. You'll be surprised at the prices.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why there some stupid foolx asking stupid question. Either he is not Singaporean or he is a retard.