• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Drifter ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL! Boys' club best duty for SC. Unfortunately, I didn't get that before. :(

i kena boys club for 3months during my NS . everyday wear PT kit . play pool games with the boys . organise camping trips , soccer match ....ect . but also have to cut grass like a bangala ..

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
i kena boys club for 3months during my NS . everyday wear PT kit . play pool games with the boys . organise camping trips , soccer match ....ect . but also have to cut grass like a bangala ..

Much better than silly sentry in a box or lockup having to drag stinky drunk Indians in and out. :(

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about now. My time sentry and lockup both no aircon. Now I avoid police station like a plague. They haven't called me up for reservist since I returned from US. Best to keep it that way. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know about now. My time sentry and lockup both no aircon. Now I avoid police station like a plague. They haven't called me up for reservist since I returned from US. Best to keep it that way. :wink:

think they have forgotten about you ...they also never call me up for reservist for the past 5 years .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think they thought I'm dead in Louisiana gone with the wind Katrina, but I sneaked back alive...shhh...:biggrin:

dont use the word " sneak back " we should follow great historican ppl like jesus ...he used the word resurrected ...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont use the word " sneak back " we should follow great historican ppl like jesus ...he used the word resurrected ...

He should had been cremated. Solve all the problem and prevent cultists and delusionists from inventing stories. Bookshops and libraries should scrap religion sections and transfer bibles and books as such to fiction sections.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He should had been cremated. Solve all the problem and prevent cultists and delusionists from inventing stories. Bookshops and libraries should scrap religion sections and transfer bibles and books as such to fiction sections.

imagine jesus is living in this age ..he sure kena lock up in IMH ..thinking he could change the world and talk to god . imagine again if jesus did not die on the cross and die on a electric chair ...all his follower will wear a tiny electrical chair around their neck instead of cross ...and what if jesus die on the rope ? his follower will wear a rope around their neck ? :wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
imagine jesus is living in this age ..he sure kena lock up in IMH ..thinking he could change the world and talk to god . imagine again if jesus did not die on the cross and die on a electric chair ...all his follower will wear a tiny electrical chair around their neck instead of cross ...and what if jesus die on the rope ? his follower will wear a rope around their neck ? :wink:

Not to forget, the government should consult and pray to his mother over the current low fertility problem. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not to forget, the government should consult and pray to his mother over the current low fertility problem. :wink:

his mother claim to be a virgin ...and yet can give birth ..if the goverment really buy that story ...and tell singaporean woman to stay virgin ...how ? :wink: