• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where can i find McPork?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN after my japan trip, have been longing for mcpork. Mcdonalds should have a non-halal corner to sell mcpork, just like supermarket, they have a corner selling pork, so why can't macdonald? :mad:

mcpork.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
H aha .......how mat going to delivery the burger?
Mc Pork. Maybe someone can open business next to mcdonald.

One question.Do mcdonald have branch in India.? If have do they serve BigMac?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
H aha .......how mat going to delivery the burger?
Mc Pork. Maybe someone can open business next to mcdonald.

easy lah, double-bagged it. No different in supermarket, when muslim cashiers see any pork item, they will slip a plaster bag over their hand to pick the item for scanning. So if there is no problem with supermkt, why not macdonalds? supermkt also got sell bbq pork/pork rib, also got no problem with muslim cashiers,

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
easy lah, double-bagged it. No different in supermarket, when muslim cashiers see any pork item, they will slip a plaster bag over their hand to pick the item for scanning. So if there is no problem with supermkt, why not macdonalds? supermkt also got sell bbq pork/pork rib, also got no problem with muslim cashiers,

It is against their religion to CONSUME pork, they are not eating the raw pork!...it is againist their religion to consume LIQUOR also...any to contribute to SINGAPORE POOLS...so, what the heck!:o

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Touch pork also can die one ha.
Next time if fight with any mat, rub some pork oil on hand.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is against their religion to CONSUME pork, they are not eating the raw pork!...it is againist their religion to consume LIQUOR also...any to contribute to SINGAPORE POOLS...so, what the heck!:o

This qn i hav been asking long time liao..why so uptight abt pork but not liquor? every night near my house 7-11, can see a bunch of malay youths drinking liquor and smoking...:rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any McWhale or McOrca in NipLand?

In Sg, McPork won't stand a ghost of a chance against Char Siew and Kuay Chap right?

Cheers!

KNN after my japan trip, have been longing for mcpork. Mcdonalds should have a non-halal corner to sell mcpork, just like supermarket, they have a corner selling pork, so why can't macdonald? :mad:

mcpork.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mcpork.jpg

never heard of it.
never eaten it.
not interested.
this is what i eat when i am in japan.
10121_big.jpg

huge pork filet, very very delicious. yum yum.