• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious where can i book my sinovac as booster?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
my TT token is expiring soon. want to jab sinovac booster to pls the man in white.
however the clinics told me i can no longer book any sinovac jab direct from them.need to go through national appointment system.
i check with Moh ,a sms was send to me i need to proof that i am ineligibility to take mrna.no proof, then cannot take sinovac, must take mrna booster.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you wait until the fourth shot (second booster) is announced?

Anyway you are no longer a pureblood, it doesn't matter whichever option you pick in the illusion of choice.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
my TT token is expiring soon. want to jab sinovac booster to pls the man in white.
however the clinics told me i can no longer book any sinovac jab direct from them.need to go through national appointment system.
i check with Moh ,a sms was send to me i need to proof that i am ineligibility to take mrna.no proof, then cannot take sinovac, must take mrna booster.
What was your first 2 jab?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

If your first 2 jabs were Sinovac, then this 3rd dose is not a booster but a 3rd shot to complete the primary dose. The booster will come much later. For this 3rd dose, just find a clinic that offers it and make an appointment. But you need to pay for it yourself.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once M.O.H took direct control of Sinovac, it controls who can take it. The SCIENCE has shown its effectiveness vs MRNA so it ain't inferior. More of vested $$$ interests instead of the science. You only have Sinopharm left that's inactivated & doesn't need to register/seek green light from them to take it. And you can take it after 3mth from your last shot fyi

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pay $50 go private take sinopharm.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot book direct from private clinc. my first is mrna , then 2nd sinovac then 3rd sinovac. Moh consider all the 3 shots as 2 dose of mrna.
my 2 sinovac shot is from private clinic.
now the clinic say i cannot book direct from them.need book from national appt center..which is a link send by moh to book vaccine.
i guess is the same for sinopharm

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot book direct from private clinc. my first is mrna , then 2nd sinovac then 3rd sinovac. Moh consider all the 3 shots as 2 dose of mrna.
now the clinic say i cannot book direct from them.need book from national appt center..which is a link send by moh to book vaccine.

Sinopharm is ownself go clinic pay and take. Is non of pap business.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinopharm book at clinic, pay jab & go plus will be updated on trace app. No need to go via M.O.H it is different from Sinovac. Dont confuse yourself. Because of your post, I called a doctor friend of mine who is giving Sinopharm. That's why I posted that reply to you earlier.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinopharm book at clinic, pay jab & go plus will be updated on trace app. No need to go via M.O.H it is different from Sinovac. Dont confuse yourself. Because of your post, I called a doctor friend of mine who is giving Sinopharm. That's why I posted that reply to you earlier.
oh thanks.i am really confuse.lol.
so the booster Sinopharm will be updated in the lan jiao trace token correct?
MOH will own self know how to update correct?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro can give the address of sinopjram.i wanna pay and settle fast.if not cannot go to workif not vaccinated.