• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are they?

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 ,

Fook Seng,

Besotted the braggart

chowyunfat.jpg

and many more MIA.

jw5

Loyal
TracyTan866 - perhaps giving birth? :rolleyes:

Fook Seng - He was just here recently to say hi, but he claimed he was tired of the daily banter.

Besotted - Oh, that ass is still around. :biggrin:

Cooleo - look out for Scrooball (Clone) (thanks to OA for this tip)

Maximilian Chua-Heng - look out for Clone (this one anyone can tell)

silverfox - really missing..................... :o

Bus64 - he did say he was going overseas, or perhaps now that AK is not here, he got bored.

and now for my favourite - meet there dawg - he is here everyday as looneytan! :p

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And one of Windsor's clone is back earlier today but gone after "Blade" gave him too much of a hint. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are KNNBNCB, where is KNNBCCB and KNNBPCB ?
Also where is Kinana ?
Where is JWNY ? Is he related to JW5 ?
Where is Walaneh ?

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No........................................... :wink:

Two seasons ago JWNY popped by at his Chelsea thread to say thanks to my pal, the Blues defender but forgotten about me. Oh wait. This nick wasn't born yet. :p

Last edited:

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also never see XX use his Star Wars and RTK characters anymore.

Am i not one? :eek::confused::biggrin:

I am a "Strictly for Business only" person. Means everytime when the 38 rep cycle is due, "Hungry Ghosts" will come out. :eek: After that u won't see them until the next 40 days or so. :biggrin:

Also i have too many new clones yet to make their debut for posting news. Not trying to boast here that i have the most clones but i create new clones for posting heaps of news. Dunno what other clone makers register them for. Fixed deposits? :rolleyes:

Other clonemakers can have the honor of being the biggest clone maker in SBF as i am not aiming for that. The satisfaction that i get comes from having my previously banned clones unbanned and of course a deal with Leongsam comes with it and not FOC. :wink:

Last edited: