• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When you pump full tank into this Chiobu, will you call her Gatita Yan or Tong Lee Yan?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the Europe churches, Japan temples, China temples, Europe castles, Japan castles all look the same to me too
Your cheebye and your mother cheebye and your grandmother cheebye also look the same, equally big.
Three generation of whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the cocks you sucked from India to Iran to Saudi also look the same, you public toilet whore.
The difference between me and you loser cheap whore is you self busted belong to network of Malaysian criminal syndicate aka their cock sucker while I am a virgin victim of your crimes. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference between me and you loser cheap whore is you self busted belong to network of Malaysian criminal syndicate aka their cock sucker while I am a virgin victim of your crimes. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast. Pui!

Your mother is a whore, her mother is a whore too and they taught you to become a whore.
Your cheebye belongs to the public, take it out!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I not stating fact that whatever in the same region all look the same? Be it mountains or buildings or humans?

Your 2 lousy breasts are different, one big one small.
You want to cut them off as well since no men would want to touch you.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or churches or temples or castles or even aquariums in Japan all look the same.

Fuck you understand!!
You will look like a seadog in an aquarium compared to these professionals.

1656615494684.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Town bikes and village bikes are the same.
Department store bikes are new, unlike you.
Only your Jeremy Quek Cantonese chicken mother wife daughters are bike and that’s why no morals produced no morals son churning repeated lies to harm me. 造假失败贱货Malaysian criminal syndicate cock sucker hahahaha