• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When will PAP announce this?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlao...师兄 is Winter Sonata generation...

solly, me is IU and SuzyBae gen ok..

medium-v0312-048-bae-suzy-miss-a-actress-k-pop-korean-women-original-imagkn7uufzs6ugg.jpeg
I also know Einstein Theory of Relativity. But I'm not Einstein generation.

Everything is available on the Internet these days.

Don't be insecure lah. There will always be people who are cleverer than you, but younger than you. Learn from one another, not compare.

I thought only uncles would go around wishing people are older than they are. :biggrin:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I also know Einstein Theory of Relativity. But I'm not Einstein generation.

Everything is available on the Internet these days.

Don't be insecure lah. There will always be people who are cleverer than you, but younger than you. Learn from one another, not compare.

I thought only uncles would go around wishing people are older than they are. :biggrin:
师兄生气了。。。
0M5dwPkNoZ7D2miAp9NYYn5AR2a2Mp5D.gif_s200x0

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is asking you to meet Korean girls in Singapore. Go to the District in Korean that offers 24K. If polygamy is permitted, marry a few.

Start slowly with Spring Romance, Summer Orgy, Autumn Debauchery then finally Winter Sonata. The Korean girls are a sucker for this. :biggrin:

MV5BZTFlZmQxNmItZTM4Ny00ZGMxLThlMTItMTRlMjg1ZjhkNDVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNzU0OA@@._V1_.jpg
Tiagong Korean Bu is well versed in their National sport Takkuando de woh

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
师兄生气了。。。
0M5dwPkNoZ7D2miAp9NYYn5AR2a2Mp5D.gif_s200x0
You just reminded me of those old uncles in Taiwan and Thailand, the latter especially.

The Thai uncles emit very low vibrations. I'm not snobbish but I try to avoid these old uncles because once they are retired they feel useless. They cannot get near to people who are still enjoying a successful career in life or in the company of chiobus, the latter especially. So they always look for something in others to console themselves, and the only thing that can hope is you are just as flaccid as they are.

If I were old, would my perceived old age make them any younger? The answer is NO, they are still the same flaccid farts that they are, but they feel relieved in their imagined way. So Thai uncles whatever questions they asked, they would always hope for a negative answer. They cannot accept that you are NOT flaccid like that they already are. However, when I speak to the people in the upper society, the vibes are completely different. The focus is never on "how old are you ha?" When people feel good about themselves, they don't have to rely on other people's perceived weakness or misfortune. They see wisdom as wisdom, maturity as maturity, and not equate wisdom and maturity as old age in order to make themselves feel good.

This is why in my LINE CONTACT, 95% are AMDK.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
You just reminded me of those old uncles in Taiwan and Thailand, the latter especially.

The Thai uncles emit very low vibrations. I'm not snobbish but I try to avoid these old uncles because once they are retired they feel useless. They cannot get near to people who are still enjoying a successful career in life or in the company of chiobus, the latter especially. So they always look for something in others to console themselves, and the only thing that can hope is you are just as flaccid as they are.

If I were old, would my perceived old age make them any younger? The answer is NO, they are still the same flaccid farts that they are, but they feel relieved in their imagined way. So Thai uncles whatever questions they asked, they would always hope for a negative answer. They cannot accept that you are NOT flaccid like that they already are. However, when I speak to the people in the upper society, the vibes are completely different. The focus is never on "how old are you ha?" When people feel good about themselves, they don't have to rely on other people's perceived weakness or misfortune. They see wisdom as wisdom, maturity as maturity, and not equate wisdom and maturity as old age in order to make themselves feel good.

This is why in my LINE CONTACT, 95% are AMDK.
lQFE4rQwJUsbDD6fEdMhJntwRiE4SJ8C.gif_s200x0