• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When will PAP announce this?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Korean districts also give US$100,000 for each new-born, grants disbursed within a few years.

Each Korean child also given new tablets and learning devices every 2-3 years.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marry then get all the money then file for annulment marriage on ground of non consummation.

JUST LIKE MAKING FREE ANGPAO MONEY DURING WEDDING DINNER and subsequently CLAIM VIRGINITY STILL INTACT.

@sbfuncle Correct?
@NanoSpeed Is this a good modus operandi to learn from 师父?
嘴巴放干净广东狗野蛮人狗杂种 hide in rat hole smear and insult hokkien woman as slut is so Cantonese entitlement Pui! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many CCP masquerading as Koreans.

Try saying these things to them to identify the Tiongs. See their response. Very accurate and effective.

1) Mao is a mass murderer.
2) Tiananmen 8964.
3) Tibet should be independent.
4) Taiwan is already an independent country.
5) South China Sea does not belong to China.
6) Xi Jinping is Winnie the Pooh.
7) China is a country of scammers and prostitutes.
8) Samsung is better than Huawei.
9) Hyundai is better than BYD.
10) North Korea is a dog of China.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai Tu Liao book your next flight to Korea.

Just make sure it's a real wedding even if not born out of love at least out of needs.

Just don't do it to cheat angpow money from wedding banquet. My mentor taught me this is 賤中之賤 … 做人不是這樣的。 Must live your life honestly like my mentor.

@whistling don't look left right, I'm talking about you.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Mai Tu Liao book your next flight to Korea.

Just make sure it's a real wedding even if not born out of love at least out of needs.

Just don't do it to cheat angpow money from wedding banquet. My mentor taught me this is 賤中之賤 … 做人不是這樣的。 Must live your life honestly like my mentor.

@whistling don't look left right, I'm talking about you.
no chance to meet Korean girls. The Korean colleague in my office not chio one and very chorlor type.