• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When was the first time you have sex ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldn't you be arrested for statutory rape?

We were both of the same age....actually I'm younger by a few months.
Probably because she got elite connections that I got spared by default.
And btw not her dad was perm sec not mos (remembered wrongly).

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

tua kang again ah? wanna suck my cock?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tua kang again ah? wanna suck my cock?

15 year old lose virginity to classmate who happened to be from elite family is considered tua kang to you?
I never said I fucked fann wong or Zoe Tay in their younger days.....
You must be deprive like 40 year old virgin.

jw5

Loyal
Can you make up your mind whether it was the dad or the uncle. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Sec 3. She was niece of a minister of state. We did in the school grounds behind the stage. Was found out and I got suspended but she was let off. Then at the tender age of 15 I already knew about pap's fake meritocracy

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you make up your mind whether it was the dad or the uncle. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Hehe indeed lobang pichar.
I think best to stop here. Just say that she's from the fanilee so it's both father and uncle....and perm sec and other positions. Tihough must clarify no MOS. I think those who know me will be able to ID me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha. tua kang narong kena pichar lobang :biggrin:

Like I said nothing to tua kang about losing virginity to the equally inexperienced girl next door in the growing up years....its puppy love and common for many of us boys then whose first partners were our peers.
Only a loser 40 year old Virgin like yourself or maybe first time went to geylang pros so it's considered tua kang. Hee hee

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said nothing to tua kang about losing virginity to the equally inexperienced girl next door in the growing up years....its puppy love and common for many of us boys then whose first partners were our peers.
Only a loser 40 year old Virgin like yourself or maybe first time went to geylang pros so it's considered tua kang. Hee hee

kena caught lying still wanna argue yourself out...rofl ...:biggrin:
focus on your post lah. next time make sure your fake story is consistent ok:biggrin:
people here not stupid like u hor. crash own whatsapp:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kena caught lying still wanna argue yourself out...rofl ...:biggrin:
focus on your post lah. next time make sure your fake story is consistent ok:biggrin:
people here not stupid like u hor. crash own whatsapp:biggrin:

Owwww....now you hurt my feelings....
It's ok I never ask you believe hehe.
So share share how your first time....got angpow take hehe.
This is cyberspace you can sian tow bigger and better story than mine

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Owwww....now you hurt my feelings.... It's ok I never ask you believe hehe. So share share how your first time....got angpow take hehe. This is cyberspace you can sian tow bigger and better story than mine

Hurt your feelings? U so shameless and Dua Kang, I don't think it's possible. Pls continue to crash your WhatsApp and update us on how stupid u are la!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Wunderfool : Tonychat, when was the first time you had sex?

Tonychat : The first time I had sex was during my Sekolah Kebangsaan (Primary school in matland) days.

Bro Wunderfool : Cool. Did you fuck a hot sexy female cikgu (teacher)?

Tonychat: Not really. A male Ah Neh cikgu screwed my arse. That was the first time I had sex.

Bro Wunderfool : @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ faint @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hurt your feelings? U so shameless and Dua Kang, I don't think it's possible. Pls continue to crash your WhatsApp and update us on how stupid u are la!

fucker, u not happy with narong go find your own spoder to fuck.

fucking cunning shit stirrer cheebye fucker :oIo: