• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

when u go ntuc buy things, do you do this?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Video Shows This Buying Habit Makes Go "You Are Soo Asian!"

118104581_2443050645988126_1455751982514284538_n-758x397.png
As an Asian, we have a lot of quirks that non-Asian people find it interesting. We have a lot of tips and habits that actually very make sense if we think about it! This one TikTok video shows that this habit is an Asian trait that you can commonly find in Asian people.
5-26.png
Credit: Facebook
▼Apparently, taking things from the back is an Asian thing!
1-48.png
▼Growing up, when you are shopping with your family member, especially your mother, they will never take the first item of any item. They would take the second one!
2-37.png
▼Not only that, but there is also another video that shows the same thing but a level up! Apparently, some people even dig through to take the ones at the back.
7-17.png
▼There are a lot of theories surrounding this habit. As an adult, you would also do the same thing because this is how all of you grow up with.
8-11.png
A lot of netizens commented regarding this and give their opinions, even reasons for their decision to do this habits!
Netizens’ Responses
A lot of people are guilty for doing this!
a-11.png

a-Copy.png
▼Some people also give out why they take things at the back instead of the first one~
g-4.png

d-10.png

h-2-e1598077112844.png

e-8.png

f-4.png
▼Apparently, not only Asians but there are also non-Asian does this!
i-Copy.png

i-1.png
▼Well, now some Asian markets have noticed it and decided to go against the norm when stocking the things!
b-12.png
I guess I am guilty of doing this!
Info via Facebook

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time long ago when i young, need money to support my own expenses, so work part time as merchandiser promotor in cold storage. everytime got to stock up the shelves nicely and neatly if not supervisor not happy. then a while later, some cheebyekia sinkies will mess everything up, because they dig and dig for the same cheebye item right inside and mess up all my arrangements. really knnbccb :FU:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
food packages that are approaching best before dates are usually stacked in front on shelves in supermarkets. sometimes, they have only a few days to go before expiry. it makes sense to check bbd’s before grabbing any items off the shelves.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, of cos, definitely, always, without fail
....ill be damned if i ever take the first one rite in front of the shelf :biggrin:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
food packages that are approaching best before dates are usually stacked in front on shelves in supermarkets. sometimes, they have only a few days to go before expiry. it makes sense to check bbd’s before grabbing any items off the shelves.
i can understand that but please have courtesy to stack or arrange back nicely lah. please don't be like some sinkie fuckers leaving a mess, can?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
then also last time also young young time, i also work in giordano part time also same. fucking t shirts i fold and stack up nice. half an hour later, everything is mess up again. nabueypuacheebye :FU: t shirt got expiry date ah?!?! why must take the one right at the bottom???!!!??? :FU:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
another good reason to do that is coz most retarded ppl always like to open and test the first one, then close back and take the one behind, this type of cheebye lang jin juay

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
another good reason to do that is coz most retarded ppl always like to open and test the first one, then close back and take the one behind, this type of cheebye lang jin juay, that gan siao bye is one of this type :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Asians do this?I think everyone does this instinctively.....

Iv almost never been shopping with my mother when young and I do it anyway.

fivecent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did that too but I don't dig , just get one or two pack right behind.
I feel that the front one was not just as cold.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some retards at the supermarket:

When buying vegetables and fruits they like to squeeze.
When buying fish and meat they like to press.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some retards at the supermarket:

When buying vegetables and fruits they like to squeeze.
When buying fish and meat they like to press.
i think asian mindset 出发点 is always you going to be cheated and trust no one. unlike amdk which based on trust system.

just like chink mindset, guilty until proven innocent

amdk is innocent until proven guilty.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supermarket profits are very high. Don't feel bad about doing these. Unsold goods are also not their liabilities.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can understand that but please have courtesy to stack or arrange back nicely lah. please don't be like some sinkie fuckers leaving a mess, can?
better to leave boxes and packages untouched instead of ruffling through and rearranging them after digging in for newer products. the more a shopper touch the more pathogens heshe is spreading. packages and boxes are best designed and arranged by producers and supermarkets displaying the bbd’s facing front. all refrigerated products at sprouts are required by the supermarket chain to display bbd’s at the topmost front of packages, in order to minimize ruffling at the shelves. the only exception is the egg carton. bbd is printed on the left side of box. the regular shopper can simply turn egg carton on its side to check bbd.