• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's your weird habits???

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eveyone of us has our weird habit(s). Whats yours?

One habit I have now is if I let my beard get too long I start pulling hairs out while I'm working. Usually ones that seem too long to me. I especially do it when I'm lost in thought or working on something.*

I also eat cereal for dinner.

I too enjoy a good thunder storm. The more flash, the better.

I'm anal about composting and recycling... so much so that I'll barely have enough garbage to put out a single bag once every two to three weeks.

I prefer bare feet to shoes and socks. I think this is a happy leftover from my childhood.

That's about it.

YOU???

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i Like to squeeze my pimpLe, break it and smeLL it..shiok ! :biggrin:
i Like to sLeep on the concrete fLoor, even though i have a King's size bed ! :eek:
i Like to fantasize about women whose pants i can't get into ! :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I like to lick the toes of women when fucking them missionary style :o

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to dig my nose when stop at traffic light

_ then roll down the window and flick it to the motorcyclist who happen to be next to my car

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i Like to squeeze my pimpLe, break it and smeLL it..shiok ! :biggrin:
i Like to sLeep on the concrete fLoor, even though i have a King's size bed ! :eek:
i Like to fantasize about women whose pants i can't get into ! :o

Fantasizing about women is not a weird habit, is called chee ko pek :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkies, i thought bending down and let the govt screw is weird enough for sinkies.

you mean there are something worse than this?

Last edited:

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm anal about composting and recycling... so much so that I'll barely have enough garbage to put out a single bag once every two to three weeks.

do you have your own compost bin? i had a diy one but it got too heavy to flip after a while. how do u manage yours?

i also like to be barefooted; love, love, love thunderstorms too. the barefoot thing, i've heard some ppl say that those who were monks in their previous lives like to walk barefooted.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have 2 breakfast a day, once at 8am and another at 11am.
I like to give slient fart in supermarket especially at the bakery section where everyone is smelling the freshly baked breads.
I like to talk dirty during sex and gets horny during thunderstorm.